canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:09 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Of all the vile things ever said by Trump, this has got to be in the top 3.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:55 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 51941.html

An entire 57 member police unit in Buffalo resigned today over the suspension of two of its members for pushing an elderly man to the ground. I say, good!!! That saves us millions in legal fees trying to fire them. I love how the rep from the police benevolent association claims that the officers were merely following orders. Where have we heard that before?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:09 pm

rickc rickc:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/buffalo-police-department-old-man-push-protests-video-a9551941.html

An entire 57 member police unit in Buffalo resigned today over the suspension of two of its members for pushing an elderly man to the ground. I say, good!!! That saves us millions in legal fees trying to fire them. I love how the rep from the police benevolent association claims that the officers were merely following orders. Where have we heard that before?

Sounds like that unit just lost 57 shitty officers. Or 59 I guess.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:32 pm

rickc rickc:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/buffalo-police-department-old-man-push-protests-video-a9551941.html

Good. They should resign en masse. Zero tolerance for that brutal assault on a senior.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:44 pm

rickc rickc:

It's good, but the shitty part is they resigned in protest over the other two getting disciplined for almost killing an old man. But yeah, this is a welcome start. Make sure they're not hired as cops anywhere else either.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm

At least Minneapolis arrested the bad officers. Every day we get more video of police battering elderly people and their departments merely suspend them, many times with pay. They say that they need to "investigate" the situation. If any of us were on video committing assault and battery on an elderly person, we would be in a jail cell. Rightfully so. They would not even need video. A sworn affidavit would do the trick. Here we have multiple cases of indisputable proof on video of the attacks taking place. There is absolutely nothing to investigate. Lets get some asses in some jail cells already before the entire country is burnt to the ground. Charge the people responsible and charge the others with being an accessory. Thats the only way we are ever going to break through the thin blue line. Make cops police themselves. Make them accountable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:33 pm

xerxes xerxes:
rickc rickc:

It's good, but the shitty part is they resigned in protest over the other two getting disciplined for almost killing an old man. But yeah, this is a welcome start. Make sure they're not hired as cops anywhere else either.

Word is that they didn't quit the PD. They just quit from the ERT/SWAT team. So they'll no longer be tossing flash-bangs into babies cribs during hyperviolent door kick-ins and blood-soaked searches for marijuana. But they will eventually be reassigned and back out there in squad cars beating up any driver who tosses a cigarette butt out the car window.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 pm

simply moving on to another department in some other town in need of repression, the catholic way

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:57 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
simply moving on to another department in some other town in need of repression, the catholic way

The one who knocked the old guy down yesterday will probably be co-head of security at Mar-A-Lago by summertime, sharing duties with the one who shot the tear gas round into the homeless guy's face in LA earlier today.

It's a perverted era. Expect the worst to rise greater in their personal fortunes in exact proportion to the increases in their inhumanity and brutality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:29 pm

rickc rickc:

$1:
Buffalo Police Request Reinforcements Until Elderly-Man Rampages Fully Contained

Today 12:56PM

BUFFALO, NY—Calling the various geriatric protestors the “greatest threat to officers thus far,” the Buffalo Police Department requested reinforcements Friday until the frail elderly men rampaging through their city were fully contained. “Due to the terrifying influx of senior citizens recklessly hobbling through the streets and shamelessly blocking crosswalks, the Buffalo Police Department has no choice but to ask neighboring law enforcement agencies for immediate, emergency assistance,” said Buffalo Police captain Jeff Rinaldo, who added that the out-of-control elderly men were made even more dangerous because of their hearing loss, making it impossible for many of them to respond to verbal commands. “Do not be fooled. While they may appear peaceful, these 75-, 80-, and 90-year-old men are armed with canes that could inflict serious harm, as well as walkers that could be used to bludgeon. Sadly, until we are provided with additional tear gas, rubber bullets, and armored tanks, we cannot ensure that our officers are safe.” At press time, Rinaldo released several photos showing “highly explosive” oxygen tanks confiscated from elderly men that morning

https://www.theonion.com/buffalo-police ... 1843925008

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:39 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:50 pm

10 seconds later, both were hit with rubber bullets and then tasered.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:44 pm

cop casually warning proud boy nazis to hide inside because they're about to light the protestors up and don't want them to get hit

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gx3dur/police_officer_tells_proud_boys_to_hide_inside/

very cool

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:51 am

Scape Scape:
rickc rickc:

Good. They should resign en masse. Zero tolerance for that brutal assault on a senior.

Oh come on, they barely touched the old fart, who lost it backing up.
Reeks of staged fake news.

Saves millions of tax dollars for prosecution ?
More like saves millions of tax dollars defunding the police.
Good fiscal management, I'm sure Buffalo will be fine with no emergency team.
Seems like Buffalo is a good city, ripe for looting atm. :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 794 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 29  30  31  32  33  34  35 ... 53  Next