Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
"Serve and Protect", a sculpture in front of the Public Safety Building in Salt Lake City, vandalized completed.

FTFY. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:49 pm

Tricks Tricks:
https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Shooting paint (pepper?) balls at someone standing on their porch.

Yikes.

I'd return fire. And I would not be using a goddamned paint gun.

Yes, I'd probably die but it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:51 pm

i haven't watched plug's video but it's already been noticed that white supremacists and organised criminals are taking advantage of the situation to commit some mayhem of their own

it's not too surprising, honestly. what better time than now to murder your business rivals?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:54 pm

i haven't watched plug's video but it's already been noticed that white supremacists and organised criminals are taking advantage of the situation to commit some mayhem of their own

it's not too surprising, honestly. what better time than now to murder your business rivals?

You have any proof of this? I mean there's shit tons of video of the riots so surely you have some video to back this up, right?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:13 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You have any proof of this? I mean there's shit tons of video of the riots so surely you have some video to back this up, right?

no, i have no evidence. the minnisota governor or whoever made the claims of drug cartels and nazis. i haven't seen anything, though there's been some random murders, such as someone firing a gun into a car of people near the detroit protests. nazis or drug money, who knows

in other news, they are labeling an autonomous formless non-organisation of voluntary association a terrorist group; i can't wait to recieve military arms and a fat blank cheque from the cia!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:36 pm

The thing is when you push some one against the wall, he/she starts to have mindset of 'nothing to lose' . This is exactly what is happening in US....

Black folks, looks like, have had enough. They simply don't care what they are doing...All they want is those 4 officers who were involved in killing Mr. Floyd (May he rest in Peace) hanged to death.

There are also reports of planted looting to make protesters look bad...

Peaceful Protests haven't given them anything...Did they?

As one black dude said: hey, don't burn your own house down.

Another Black dude replied: We don't own the house, that's the problem.

Blacks are rightly pissed off....

That swine derek chuvin, the way he killed Mr. Floyd was so disgusting that I actually started to think whether I have seen this kind of killing even in movie?

Even Hollywood doesn't kill people like that in their movies. The dignity of Black people has been violated and they are coming across as tough bunch, fighting for their rights and dignity.

US police has come across as worst governmental department in US...They didn't even leave reporters...One lady reporter has lost her one eye and now permanently blind due to rubber bullet hitting straight to her eye. Sick stuff going on in US.

The irony is so strong and difficult to handle for Americans here is that exactly same thing is happening in US which used to happen in war torn countries like Somalia, Iraq etc....protests, chaos, calling military to restore law and order (stupid decision by the way in my opinion, will make Blacks more angry)....

Just few weeks ago, Americans were all about Hong Kong and now they are being taunted by words like Los Kong (referring to Los Angeles)

It is also interesting to read this observation from an account of twitter...3rd one is more sarcastic

The U.S. government is deploying the army ( that is what the national guard is) against its own citizens. Isn't that now when someone calls for regime change if that was happening in another nation?

The fact that no Western government has condemned human rights violations and brutal police repression in the United States during the #GeorgeFloydProtests makes it clear that, for the West, "human rights" are an imperial weapon to be used solely against the global south.

"We need China!" The oppressed people in US are begging for China to liberate them from the tyranny of their brutal police state

It's amazing as fuck how tables get turned so quickly.

US is embarrassed and whole world is witnessing that...This is a clear cut reminder to US that you have your own underbelly which needs to be sorted out first before pointing out of other's.

I think US needs a third party...Pakistan used to get strangled b/w two parties; PPP and PML-N

And then came Imran Khan (PTI) and broke the monopoly of these two...

US desperately needs a 3rd party. Demos and Repubs are all compromised and fooling people.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:37 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Separate item: Heard lots of gunfire in my South Sacramento neighborhood last night. Someone suffered a drive-by shooting about a mile from my house with a single fatality and the media is refusing to report on it. So here I am.

Lots of looting downtown and ironically the businesses hurt the most are almost all black owned and they cater to the young black basketball crowd. Hate to say but I can't find it in me to care that someone chooses to serve gang bangers and then his own customers show up to fuck him over. Schadenfreude.

Holy crap Bart. Be careful and stay safe.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:46 pm

*Mod Edit*

This type of information should not be shared on this site.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:05 pm

^ that attachment should be deleted in order to keep CKA safe from any legal consequences from private stolen information being posted here; seriously, get rid of it ASAP

* wonder how much COVID cases in the US are going to spike dramatically and immediately from all the close contact occurring on the streets; they might kick off the second wave of COVID months earlier that it was going to happen on it's own from all this activity

* at this moment Twitter and Jack Dorsey have to be considered as moral accomplices to the violence with their refusal to ban Donald Trump from the platform; every one of his tweets escalated the situation and causes the violence to renew

* the information dump Anonymous keeps re-posting on Twitter is fascinating, and it all points to Donald Trump having a deeper and much more perverse relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than was previously known

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:06 pm

americans love the tank man. americans love the idea so much, they tried it at home. but to make it uniquely american, there's no breaking, turning, or reversing. only the american way, straight forward!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:08 pm

Thanos Thanos:
* the information dump Anonymous keeps re-posting on Twitter is fascinating, and it all points to Donald Trump having a deeper and much more perverse relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than was previously known

#OpDeathEaters if anyone wants to check some of this out

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Thanos Thanos:
^ that attachment should be deleted in order to keep CKA safe from any legal consequences from private stolen information being posted here; seriously, get rid of it ASAP

Agreed and done.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:39 pm

Same point raised then are valid now and have yet to be seriously addressed. I think the only thing I have heard so far is that of all the cities burning every one is a blue state. I can not think of a more head in the sand type of thinking at this point. That cop had a rap sheet with 18 charges on it and yet he was still on the street, there is a reason for that.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 794 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 53  Next