bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:11 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Conservative delegates reject adding 'climate change is real' to the policy book

Here endeth the party.

If they can't agree something exists, they can't form policy to combat it. That will always make them lesser than the other parties in the eyes of the public.

ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:22 am

xerxes xerxes:
And another thing. Don’t these clods realize they’re just giving Trudeau and the Liberals another Krupp sized cannon to use against them? Just say that they believe in it and then just give it lip service on the off chance they ever form government again.

That's typical party strategy for every party. The Liberals do this for national defence, and god forbid, if the NDP ever formed our federal government, I'm sure there would be something they would pay lip service to in favour of feeding their base.

Thankfully, too many of the current crop in the CPC fails to understand this, so they're likely going to wind up in the opposition in the next election.

For once, I can honestly and from the bottom of my heart say, thank you Stephen Harper! :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:43 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Conservative delegates reject adding 'climate change is real' to the policy book

Here endeth the party.

If they can't agree something exists, they can't form policy to combat it. That will always make them lesser than the other parties in the eyes of the public.

ROTFL

I have my doubts that the party will end but it will never have a leader in the PM seat until this issue is rectified. Erin O'Toole is now a dead man walking and is set to take the cons into the next election at war with 54% of his own delegates. A house divided...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Scape Scape:
bootlegga bootlegga:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Here endeth the party.

ROTFL

I have my doubts that the party will end but it will never have a leader in the PM seat until this issue is rectified. Erin O'Toole is now a dead man walking and is set to take the cons into the next election at war with 54% of his own delegates. A house divided...

I'm sure the party isn't dead either, but I was laughing at how O'Toole promised to reform the party for the 21st century and they turned and and shouted "No!" at him at the policy convention last weekend.

About the only good news for the CPC is that the NDP and Greens will eat each others votes and not kick the CPC into 3rd party status.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 pm

As soon as the NDP gives up on this "It's time for a blind transgender of colour in a wheelchair with English as a 2nd language to be leader" bullshit and finds another Jack Layton the Cons will be reduced to 3rd party status.
And I can't wait until that day. They haven't got sweet fuck all to offer the average working person besides scratching their grumpiest unimportant itches.
Follow the MAGA road, make their motto "Make 2053 1953 again"

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:43 pm

herbie herbie:
As soon as the NDP gives up on this "It's time for a blind transgender of colour in a wheelchair with English as a 2nd language to be leader" bullshit and finds another Jack Layton the Cons will be reduced to 3rd party status.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Greens already following thru on that?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Scape Scape:
herbie herbie:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Greens already following thru on that?

Shhh! Don't look at #5. Just the big 3!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:35 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

That's what I mean by 'dead'. Any party that thinks it already encompasses everything that matters to voters, will stagnate and die.

Even the Bloc evolves to remain relevant.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:18 pm

Sad or funny? They don't even agree it's real, let alone man made.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:27 am

Scape Scape:
Sad or funny?

It can be both.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:36 am

Tricks Tricks:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:
Actually, I'm glad they did. Climate extremists stopped listening to scientists a long time ago. But they claim scientists agree with them. Actual real scientists are shocked when they see what climate extremists are claiming; it's completely wrong. Yes, climate change is real, but extremists have grossly exaggerated and over simplified. And climate extremists have become a cult: they won't tolerate anyone who dares challenge the religious doctrine of their cult! Anyone who disagrees with any tiny little bit of their religious doctrine is accused of being a "denier". Cite actual real science sources, they don't care.

Liberal politicians have fallen pray to the cult of climate change. Perhaps Conservatives will listen to actual real scientists. Yes, that means carbon tax is not going to do anything. It's just a tax grab. It needs to go.

There's a larger issue. Taxes on average working Canadians has increased continuously since Confederation. It's a major problem. Number of taxes as well as total tax load. Paul Martin started to reduce tax, but Stephen Harper refused to cut tax for working Canadians, instead deeply cut taxes for corporations. We need to fix that.

Pray tell what real science says about climate change.

Would still love to hear this. Gotta love drive by verbal garbage.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:56 pm

Leave him alone, T. He had a loss in the family recently.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Leave him alone, T. He had a loss in the family recently.

Then don't post bullshit on a forum filled with people who will call you on it. The fuck?