CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxiXQIb ... WL&index=9

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:49 pm

4chan is where Fucker get's his talking points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-foiJQ9EZgo&

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 6:17 pm

Hate crimes such as this break my heart. Senseless violence with no purpose at all. Those who push those conspiracy bullshit theories should be held accountable as well. This is shit we just don't need in this world.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 6:23 pm

Sadly, as mentioned in the Bulwark, they tried strait news but it just didn't get the ratings. There is a strait line from profits margins on the balance sheet to blood on the streets.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 6:38 pm

They sent a letter 'to the estate of' my deceased wife stating she had a $184 CRA credit and owed NIL.
The next day they sent another stating she owed $2200, a Covid payment she wasn't eligible for because her medical EI was approved 5 months after they sent it, and a little more because she got a CPP pension and fucking died before the end of the month.
And you think the gov't is even remotely capable of grand conspiracies? Takes a special kind of stupid!
As my friends who worked for gov't say: the managers couldn't even find the toilet paper roll in a bathroom stall.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 6:05 am

And the elephant in the room, the shooter surrendered. When black people without guns are shot just because, this guy was captured alive. And he's white. Coincidence?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Scape Scape:

I must have missed the part where Tucker said to pick up arms and start murdering people. [huh] Whites being replaced by non white immigrants is not a "theory", it is a fact. An indisputable fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas
Lets take a look at my city. Scroll on down to the demographics chart. Non Hispanic Whites made up 83.1% of the population in Las Vegas in 1970. Non Hispanic Whites made up 47.9% of the population in 2010. It is down to 42.9% in 2021. Take a look at the Hispanic side of the chart. They were 4.6% in 1970. They grew to 31.5% in 2010, up to 33.2% in 2021. The interesting part of the chart is that blacks have pretty much stayed exactly the same at around 11%. Hardly any change in all those years. So what happened? Unchecked illegal immigration is what happened.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/20 ... mmigrants/
Here is one showing how immigration from Mexico in 1960 was 6% and all other Latin countries was 3%. These days Mexico makes up 25% of all immigration, and all other Latin American countries make up 25%. Half of our immigration consists of Spanish speaking people from Latin America. Asia makes up 28%. Europe and Canada combined make up 13%. The article goes on to state that 1/4th of the U.S. foreign born population are illegal immigrants. I say that they are drastically low balling the numbers here.

Now we can debate whether these non white non English speaking people coming to the U.S. is a good thing or not, however we cannot debate that it IS happening. White people ARE being replaced by non whites. That is a fact. Simply stating a fact does not make one a racist. A fact is a fact. Sickle cell anemia kills way more blacks than whites. Black men suffer from shaving bumps at a much higher percent than other races. Asians do better on SAT's than other races. These are all facts. They may be unpleasant to hear for some people, but stating them does not make one a racist.

Tucker Carlson is stating facts. Many, many Americans no longer recognize the place where they were born and grew up. Just like wealthy Asians are buying up certain parts of Canada. That is a fact. Many Canadians can no longer afford a home where they were born and raised because of Asians moving in and buying up the place. That is a fact. Stating these facts is NOT racism. Tucker Carlson is NOT responsible for anyone killing anyone. To imply that is total horeshit.

If this kid was really so pissed off at immigrants taking over than he would have found a location that had a large immigrant population, it IS New York FFS. He would not have picked a location of black people who's population percentage numbers have stayed the same. People who have been born and living in this country for hundreds of years. Its just one more fucking loser that knew that he was going to be a fucking loser his entire life. He chose his 15 minutes of fame that America is all too willing to give when a white person kills some minorities, but never gives when hundreds of blacks kill hundreds of blacks every fucking day of the year. Every fucking day of the year hundreds of blacks shoot hundreds of blacks. Think about that. Hundreds every fucking day. No one gives a fuck. No media attention. No BLM. No lefty talking heads blaming the right. Its all bullshit.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 1:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSbqKAz ... WL&index=3

Do you see a pattern here? I certainly do. It comes from a well crafted echo chamber that selectively chooses topics that get rating to a crowd preconditioned to the message. It gets reinforced over DECADES and refined over and over again. This is how the message became weaponised. This goes back to Bill O'Reilly, Tucker simply refined the art. The message is simple, fear the other the outsider. Tucker simply added not only must you fear the other you have to see them as encroaching on your way of life they are a threat to your existence merely by existing.

THIS is how you get white 18 year old's picking up arms against their own people. When Cable news get their talking points strait from 4chan. There is a silver lining here, although Fox news is the largest channel, cable itself is shrinking. People are tuning out and they see thru the Joe Rogan veneer of BS that these charlatans are pedaling. There is pushback. Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_lNRI ... WL&index=4

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 2:25 pm

I should add that the message that this is honed to is retiring. So, Fox can in theory keep peddling this highly refined message to the crowd but the disposable income they have is going to dry up and will be forced to change the message. This means they will need to start all over again with a whole new demographic with all new wants and fears. Something that will not be easily done quickly or cheaply.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 2:57 pm

So in other words they worry that when they retire whoever takes over may not have white skin.
OH THE HORROR!!!

That takes their mind off the fact they will probably be let go and 'replaced' by something non-human or what was once known as a customer.
Like Thank God i 'save' so much pumping my own gas or at the WalMart self checkout.
After dodging the robot cleaners, replacing the shopping carts to get my money back or poking icons to place an order at the Golden Arches.
Yep, lucky you got let go before you retire as the school janitor robots "cost so much" they'll need to hike your taxes.
Lets shit bricks over the colour of people's skin that have a job.

Last edited by herbie on Tue May 17, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 2:58 pm

rickc rickc:
I must have missed the part where Tucker said to pick up arms and start murdering people.

And Hitler never actually said 'kill the Jews'. ;) It's the implication that matters.

rickc rickc:
[huh] Whites being replaced by non white immigrants is not a "theory", it is a fact. An indisputable fact.

Very disputable fact. I notice you picked a specific case, presumable to prove a point. Let's talk in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph ... ty_by_race

Every demographic there is down from 2016 - 2020, except Hawaiian. White, Black, Brown and Red. Scroll a little further down. Look at the fertility rate. Watch it dive as you keep scrolling.

There is your problem. Not enough babies. In order to maintain the tax base, immigration is needed. And it's exactly the same problem for every western democracy. We've borrowed too heavily to ever have a reduction in income, so we need to recruit for the people who die, or the jobs the citizens don't want to perform.

So people like Tucker repeat the lie that 'their comin' fer ur jerbs', and people who don't understand demographic statistics believe them.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/ ... /PST045221

There are just so many facts rolling around out there, that white replacement theory isn't even a very well thought out theory, let alone fact.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 4:18 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
rickc rickc:
I must have missed the part where Tucker said to pick up arms and start murdering people.

And Hitler never actually said 'kill the Jews'. ;) It's the implication that matters.

rickc rickc:
[huh] Whites being replaced by non white immigrants is not a "theory", it is a fact. An indisputable fact.

Very disputable fact. I notice you picked a specific case, presumable to prove a point. Let's talk in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph ... ty_by_race

Every demographic there is down from 2016 - 2020, except Hawaiian. White, Black, Brown and Red. Scroll a little further down. Look at the fertility rate. Watch it dive as you keep scrolling.

There is your problem. Not enough babies. In order to maintain the tax base, immigration is needed. And it's exactly the same problem for every western democracy. We've borrowed too heavily to ever have a reduction in income, so we need to recruit for the people who die, or the jobs the citizens don't want to perform.

So people like Tucker repeat the lie that 'their comin' fer ur jerbs', and people who don't understand demographic statistics believe them.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/ ... /PST045221

There are just so many facts rolling around out there, that white replacement theory isn't even a very well thought out theory, let alone fact.

I did pick a specific case because it happens to be the city that I live in. Every Hispanic woman (or birthing person as so many lefties are fond of calling them) in my city could make having kids their full time job. They could pop out triplets every nine months and they still do not go from 4% to 33% in that time frame. No way in hell. Statistically fucking impossible. Birthing persons have a window where they can reproduce. They have to hit a certain age before they can give birth, and they quit giving birth at a certain age. Once they get pregnant they stay that way for nine months. They cannot produce any more offspring during that nine month period. Their offspring also has to hit a certain age before they can start giving birth. Hispanics did NOT birth their way from 4% to 33% in my city. Illegal immigration is the driving force for those drastic increases in my city just as they are in many other American cities.

You want to bring up the statistics for the whole country. Illegal Hispanics are not interested in the whole country. They pick certain parts of the country where they have support mechanisms. They have people willing to hire them illegally. They have relatives that can put them up. They have Spanish speaking radio and TV stations. They have Spanish speaking newspapers and tabloids. They have lawyers who's main practice is immigration. Good luck finding a good immigration lawyer in Montana. I was a teenager before I seen my first Hispanic person in real life. My town was made up from blacks and whites as were most towns in the south. We had one Asian in the entire school, one.Zero Hispanics. To this day there are hardly any Hispanics living in that area. I remember living in Vegas for several years. I went back to Virginia for a visit. My kid was playing with the radio. She remarked that there were no Spanish stations. I was like yeah thats the way most of the country is. Vast areas with almost no Hispanics. Just like most native English speaking Canadians choose not to live in Quebec. Why would they choose to be a second class citizen in their own country? Makes no sense.

I could point out the huge amount of Asians that buy up B.C.

https://www.fortunebuilders.com/one-thi ... se-buyers/
This article states that one third of Vancouver's real estate market is owned by Chinese buyers. You could retort: "lets talk in general". Fair enough. Sure their numbers drop when we talk in general, but that does not help Vancouver does it? The Chinese pick where they want to live. They want to live where they have support mechanisms, where they have family, where they have Chinese speaking tabloids, and Chinese speaking immigration lawyers, where they have people who look and sound like they do. They don't want to live in boring ass Newfoundland surrounded by a bunch of round eyes. They pick their targets just like the Hispanics in the U.S. pick theirs.

You talk about Tucker and "their comin fer ur jerbs" yet it was YOUR country that put a stop to foreigners buying property in Canada. I personally started a thread about it on this forum. One person posted on that thread. Where were you to talk about how racist it is to ban foreigners? You tell me that we need them so much, yet you did not speak out against them being barred. And we all know what "foreigners" we are talking about don't we? Its not like white Europeans or white Americans are buying up the place. White foreigners do not own one third of Vancouver's real estate market, do they? This whole "banning" thing smacks of that time during the 40's when another bunch of Asians in Canada and the U.S. got stripped of their property rights. It did not end there though did it? They got thrown in internment camps. Their property stolen from them. I wonder how much that property would be worth today if they still owned it. Probably millions.