CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:06 pm

Update from Caledonia ... actually, from the Ontario Court of Appeals in Toronto

Judge Marshall's Law ... is a CROCK

This weasel has held threat of violence over Six NAtions for months ... to protect his own HUGE land holdings in the Haldimand Tract.

No more.
The truth is out.
The judge "has misdirected himself".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:07 pm

Update from Caledonia ... actually, from the Ontario Court of Appeals in Toronto

Judge Marshall's Law ... is a CROCK

This weasel has held threat of violence over Six NAtions for months ... to protect his own HUGE land holdings in the Haldimand Tract.

No more.
The truth is out.
The judge "has misdirected himself".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:09 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:
that we've used about Indigenous people are not about their true characters but the ravages of six generations of abuse, impoverishment, dispersal of families, loss of culture, language and tradition and SUPPRESSION of RELIGION (!) and of course the loss of land and livelihood ...

This has not been forcibly implemented on behalf of the Canadian government. The natives are more than capable of changing this themselves...

Oh…and just for the record: there are no indigenous people in North America. Modern Home Sapiens is the only group identified in the fossil record here– everyone immigrated here from somewhere else. That’s basic anthropology. Granny crapped the bed again.

semantics ... take it up with the UN

Anthropology ... take it up with a social science department. That’s your second bed crapping incident tonight.

"It is the preferred term in use by the United Nations and its subsidiary organizations."

... but you may choose to differ ... what is your choice?

I disagree with the incorrect “political” applications – you show me Australopithecines, H. Habilis, H. Erectus or Archaic Homo in the fossil record here and you’ve got something, but until then, ALL people arrived in North America. Done.

Like I said ... take it up with the UN.

Fact is 12,000 years here does give them claim to Turtle Island, otherwise known as North America, and all former colonies have to address land claims in a respectful manner. Now that the idiot Judge of Haldimand County has been silenced ... perhaps more intelligent thought will prevail!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:11 pm

Not really, no.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:13 pm

Not really, no.

No, Menace, I wasn't expecting more intelligent thought from you ... you just carry on being a pest ... it's your fate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:15 pm

$1:
you just carry on being a pest ... it's your fate!

Nice to see you finally looked in the mirror...

The Natives of this one area are not entitled to the entire Continent. You are so stupid, it really boggles the mind.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:10 pm

We used to get sago for school dinner.

It was insipid white goo.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:05 pm

saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
$1:
that we've used about Indigenous people are not about their true characters but the ravages of six generations of abuse, impoverishment, dispersal of families, loss of culture, language and tradition and SUPPRESSION of RELIGION (!) and of course the loss of land and livelihood ...

This has not been forcibly implemented on behalf of the Canadian government. The natives are more than capable of changing this themselves...

Oh…and just for the record: there are no indigenous people in North America. Modern Home Sapiens is the only group identified in the fossil record here– everyone immigrated here from somewhere else. That’s basic anthropology. Granny crapped the bed again.

semantics ... take it up with the UN

Anthropology ... take it up with a social science department. That’s your second bed crapping incident tonight.

"It is the preferred term in use by the United Nations and its subsidiary organizations."

... but you may choose to differ ... what is your choice?

I disagree with the incorrect “political” applications – you show me Australopithecines, H. Habilis, H. Erectus or Archaic Homo in the fossil record here and you’ve got something, but until then, ALL people arrived in North America. Done.

Fact is 12,000 years here does give them claim to Turtle Island, otherwise known as North America, and all former colonies have to address land claims in a respectful manner. Now that the idiot Judge of Haldimand County has been silenced ... perhaps more intelligent thought will prevail!

Again, then they’re no indigenous people in North America – that’s my point. I don’t care what fantasy junk natives want to spin in their creation tales, as it’s moot. They came here, as did the Europeans.

The fact that they came here first is immaterial – they didn’t lay claim to the entire continent and besides, they fought each other too, but unlike the Europeans, they never perfected the art of war.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:36 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Again, then they’re no indigenous people in North America – that’s my point. I don’t care what fantasy junk natives want to spin in their creation tales, as it’s moot. They came here, as did the Europeans.

The fact that they came here first is immaterial – they didn’t lay claim to the entire continent and besides, they fought each other too, but unlike the Europeans, they never perfected the art of war.

They never perfected much of anything.

Oh, wait; Natives sure do know how to empty a bottle of vodka. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:14 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:

In Mustang1's response, and in this quote from MCBoy ...

"Weakness invites agression. Canada set the precedent for Native extortion in the 90's by caving in at places like Oka, Burnt Church and Gustafsen Lake."

... I see a lack of knowledge of the laws regarding aboriginal rights and land claims.

When an Indigenous group occupies, blockades, or otherwise lays claim to land, you can be sure there is validity to their claim. The government is in default for failing to resolve the claims, though they will try to cast guilt on the Indigenous people.
Don't tell me you fall for that government spin crap!

I believe extortion occurs when you are forced to pay money not owing. In this case, the money and the land, etc. ARE owing. It is just settling up of accounts long delayed ... by the governments.

Native claims can be settled

Native claims can be resolved, he said. Ordinary citizens need not worry about losing their land.

The native adviser was in the region to speak at the University of Waterloo last night.

Failure to deal with land claims could "become our Balkans, our Beirut, our Belfast,'' Penikett writes in his book, Reconciliation -- First Nations Treaty Making in British Columbia.

Penikett said the previous federal Liberal government was committed to treaty negotiations but not treaty settlements. In British Columbia alone, more than $600 million was spent in 13 years and not one agreement was reached, he said.

Governments have capped the cost of settlements but have unlimited amounts to spend on negotiations, he said.

"This is insane. It doesn't make economical sense."

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:58 pm

saga saga:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
saga saga:

In Mustang1's response, and in this quote from MCBoy ...

"Weakness invites agression. Canada set the precedent for Native extortion in the 90's by caving in at places like Oka, Burnt Church and Gustafsen Lake."

... I see a lack of knowledge of the laws regarding aboriginal rights and land claims.

When an Indigenous group occupies, blockades, or otherwise lays claim to land, you can be sure there is validity to their claim. The government is in default for failing to resolve the claims, though they will try to cast guilt on the Indigenous people.
Don't tell me you fall for that government spin crap!

I believe extortion occurs when you are forced to pay money not owing. In this case, the money and the land, etc. ARE owing. It is just settling up of accounts long delayed ... by the governments.

Native claims can be settled

Native claims can be resolved, he said. Ordinary citizens need not worry about losing their land.

The native adviser was in the region to speak at the University of Waterloo last night.

Failure to deal with land claims could "become our Balkans, our Beirut, our Belfast,'' Penikett writes in his book, Reconciliation -- First Nations Treaty Making in British Columbia.

Penikett said the previous federal Liberal government was committed to treaty negotiations but not treaty settlements. In British Columbia alone, more than $600 million was spent in 13 years and not one agreement was reached, he said.

Governments have capped the cost of settlements but have unlimited amounts to spend on negotiations, he said.

"This is insane. It doesn't make economical sense."

Thanks for that irrelevant junk – you’ve managed to maintain your bed crapping streak. Congratulations! Unless you’ve got something relevant (and not your tired rhetoric that I’ve addressed on numerous occasions) then take your sideshow somewhere else as it’s becoming tedious outlining your ignorance at every turn.

Keep on Truckin’, Granny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:19 pm

So ... now that I understand the conversational conventions of this site better ... I take it that you are conceding. Thank you for acknowledging.
Cheers! :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:29 pm

Good God, you need to up yer medication granny...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:27 pm

Good God, you need to up yer medication granny...

Speaking of which ... did you forget your afternoon dose of Ritalin Arctic Inca ... or is it worm medicine you need?

Cos you are jumping around like a live mouse in a frying pan!

:wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:46 am

saga saga:
So ... now that I understand the conversational conventions of this site better ... I take it that you are conceding. Thank you for acknowledging.
Cheers! :wink:

Actually, you understand very little, my senile chump. But hey, that’s par for the course with you, Bea Arthur. Take your walker and shuffle on, ‘cause you’ve just offered up the worst concession speech that I’ve read in a long time.

Like your hip, you’re done, Driving Miss Dementia :wink:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  Next