canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:41 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
On a side note when I lived in BC I was driving down highway 93 one day and noticed the motor home behind me had some backwards writing on the front of it ala encalubmA so I slowed down so I could see what it said.

It read...

"BOOBMOBILE", an obvious take off on BOOKMOBILE

It as a mobile Mammogram clinic that serviced some of the smaller towns that didnt have hospitals!

Just before I moved back to Alberia some local uptights took excepetion the vehicles "title" and had it removed.

I realize its a serious subject but not one woman I talked to took offense to this.......

Ladies?

Of course not! I guess they were men, taking offence? tsssss, pussies :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:42 am

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

Just wait untill the doc puts a rubber glove on and sticks his finger up your ass and begins to roam around in there a bit'TALK ABOUT AWKWARD"

That is why I eat lots of tomatoes. :)
sooner or later...wham bam thank you mam is coming to play in a little shit hole near you 8O

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:43 am

$1:
sooner or later...wham bam thank you mam is coming to play in a little shit hole near you
:cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:47 am

Brenda Brenda:
Definitely, Clog! But that's also is part of being a woman...

I took my first when I was 28, Tattoodgirl. It does not cause sagging. They are crushed for about 10 seconds, and then they pop right back the way they were ;-)

I got my first smear 10 years earlier, because of pains they couldn't figure out... And I'm glad I had them done regularly, otherwise I would not be here...

Really happy you're ok! and thanks!
guess i better think about getting my boobs squished! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:48 am

Yep Clog... I wonder how long it is on here... It shows a naked breast ;-)

Oh, but it is not crushing yet, I see :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:51 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
Brenda Brenda:
WDHIII WDHIII:
On a side note when I lived in BC I was driving down highway 93 one day and noticed the motor home behind me had some backwards writing on the front of it ala encalubmA so I slowed down so I could see what it said.

It read...

"BOOBMOBILE", an obvious take off on BOOKMOBILE

It as a mobile Mammogram clinic that serviced some of the smaller towns that didnt have hospitals!

Just before I moved back to Alberia some local uptights took excepetion the vehicles "title" and had it removed.

I realize its a serious subject but not one woman I talked to took offense to this.......

Ladies?

Of course not! I guess they were men, taking offence? tsssss, pussies :lol:

Funny I dont know ANY men who would take ofense to being followed by a BIG BOOB mobile .

(and when I put the "Ladies" in B I was asking for YOUR opinion (if you would be offended by it :wink: )

No, why should I? I'm from Holland, remember? Land of sex, drugs, nude beaches... I don't get offended that easily! ROTFL

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:52 am

$1:

Yep Clog... I wonder how long it is on here... It shows a naked breast

Yup science rules. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 am

Smears are "uncomfortable" but completely necessary every year. Spreading for the doctor is not easy and neither is the tools that they use but i would rather do it than regret it later.

i had a mamogram once when i felt a lump in my breast. My doctor could not feel it but rather than just ignore it, he sent me in for a mamogram. It hurt a little. It was very embarassing but once again very necessary. The smaller you are the more it hurts i think because they need to get as much breast tissue between the "squisher" as possible so they are pulling and squishhing at the same time. 8O

Thank God it turned out to be nothing but i was thankful for having the option.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:34 am

I was met with, "Hi! I'm Belinda!"

This perky clipboard carrier smiled from ear to ear, tilted her head to one side and crooned, "All I need you to do is step into this room right here, strip to the waist, then slip on this gown. Everything clear? I'm thinking, "Belinda, try decaf.

This ain't rocket science." Belinda skipped away to prepare the chamber of horrors. With the right side finished, Belinda flipped me (literally) to the left and said, "Hmmmm. Can you stand on your tippy toes and lean in a tad so we can get everything?' Fine, I answered.

I was freezing, bruised, and out of air, so why not use the remaining circulation in my legs and neck and finish me off? My body was in a holding pattern that defied gravity (with my other boob wedged between those two 4 inch pieces of square glass) when we heard, then felt a zap! Complete darkness and the power went off! "Oh, maintenance is working. Bet they hit a snag." Belinda headed for the door.

"Excuse me! You're not leaving me in this vise alone are you?" I shouted. Belinda kept going and said, "Oh, you fussy puppy...the door's wide open so you'll have the emergency hall lights. I'll be right back." Before I could shout "NOOOO!" she disappeared.

And that's exactly how Bubba and Earl, maintenance men extraordinaire, found me, half-naked and part of me dangling from the Jaws of Life and the other part smashed between glass! After exchanging polite "Hi, how's it going" type greetings, Bubba (or possibly Earl) asked, to my utter disbelief, if I knew the power was off. Trying to disguise my hysteria, I replied with as much calmness as possible, "Uh, yes, yes I did, thanks."

"You bet, take care" Bubba replied and waved good-bye as though I'd been standing in the line at the grocery store. Two hours later, Belinda breezes in wearing a sheepish grin and making no attempt to suppress her amusement, she said, "Oh I am sooo sorry!" The power came back on and I totally forgot about you!POWER OUTAGE DURING A MAMMOGRAMI actually kept my mammogram appointment. I was met with, "Hi! I'm Belinda!"

This perky clipboard carrier smiled from ear to ear, tilted her head to one side and crooned, "All I need you to do is step into this room right here, strip to the waist, then slip on this gown. Everything clear? I'm thinking, "Belinda, try decaf.

This ain't rocket science." Belinda skipped away to prepare the chamber of horrors. With the right side finished, Belinda flipped me (literally) to the left and said, "Hmmmm. Can you stand on your tippy toes and lean in a tad so we can get everything?' Fine, I answered.

I was freezing, bruised, and out of air, so why not use the remaining circulation in my legs and neck and finish me off? My body was in a holding pattern that defied gravity (with my other boob wedged between those two 4 inch pieces of square glass) when we heard, then felt a zap! Complete darkness and the power went off! "Oh, maintenance is working. Bet they hit a snag." Belinda headed for the door.

"Excuse me! You're not leaving me in this vise alone are you?" I shouted. Belinda kept going and said, "Oh, you fussy puppy...the door's wide open so you'll have the emergency hall lights. I'll be right back." Before I could shout "NOOOO!" she disappeared.

And that's exactly how Bubba and Earl, maintenance men extraordinaire, found me, half-naked and part of me dangling from the Jaws of Life and the other part smashed between glass! After exchanging polite "Hi, how's it going" type greetings, Bubba (or possibly Earl) asked, to my utter disbelief, if I knew the power was off. Trying to disguise my hysteria, I replied with as much calmness as possible, "Uh, yes, yes I did, thanks."

"You bet, take care" Bubba replied and waved good-bye as though I'd been standing in the line at the grocery store. Two hours later, Belinda breezes in wearing a sheepish grin and making no attempt to suppress her amusement, she said, "Oh I am sooo sorry!" The power came back on and I totally forgot about you!

And silly me, I went to lunch. Are we upset?" And that, Your Honor, is exactly how her head ended up between the clamps....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:40 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 am

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:13 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Just wait untill the doc puts a rubber glove on and sticks his finger up your ass and begins to roam around in there a bit'TALK ABOUT AWKWARD"

Then there’s the GI Doc. Ya know, the guy with the camera on the end of a forty foot cable. You also get a gallon jug of snot to drink the night before. Great stuff!

Isn’t middle age fun!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 pm

You kill me!
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:25 pm

I sympathize, I am due for the male equivalent "The Prostate Exam". My dad had a scare last year and multiple radiation treatments. So far he is Cancer free. Now I am getting worried about myself.

Seriously FB that you should be looking into. We look about the same age.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:44 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
I sympathize, I am due for the male equivalent "The Prostate Exam". My dad had a scare last year and multiple radiation treatments. So far he is Cancer free. Now I am getting worried about myself.

Seriously FB that you should be looking into. We look about the same age.
I have had one every year for the last six years :wink:

Not that i need one every year ...I just kind of like them 8O