canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=26625" target="_blank">China says Dalai Lama meeting "disgusting" *</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-10-30 07:47:55
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm

You know what will win the next election for Harper? If he drops the diplomatic niceties and tells China too "Fuck off!"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:04 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
You know what will win the next election for Harper? If he drops the diplomatic niceties and tells China too "Fuck off!"
R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Newsbot Newsbot:
<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=26625" target="_blank">China says Dalai Lama meeting "disgusting" *</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-10-30 07:47:55
<strong>Canadian</strong>

What's really disgusting is keeping your countrymen under the abject yoke of complete servitude to the New Mandarin Class, while spouting plauditutes about the "peoples" revolution

George Orwell wasn't far off.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Where's our new Chinese member? I'm curious what he'd have to say about this. :?:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm

lol,

Whats China going to do ? Stop sending us more crap, posionous pet food, kids toys ladened with lead, while pumping toxins into the environment...

Oh please say it aint so !

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:06 pm

I know - China should really teach us miscreants a lesson and cut off trade with us.

Wal Mart would have to close up shop.

We'd need to open furniture factories, electronics factories, toy factories, auto parts suppliers, steel foundries, aluminum smelters, and etc. etc, etc. - gosh, we'd have to create hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of well-paying jobs to meet the consumer demand left wanting by the absence of China.

And forgive me if I'm not seeing a downside to telling China to f*** off and die. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:09 pm

If they cut trade off to the U.S. and Canada, shouldn't be too hard to convince the EU to cut off china... who the fuck are they going to sell their cheap crap to? :lol: They would shoot themselves in the foot, while we get stronger. Go right ahead China. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I know - China should really teach us miscreants a lesson and cut off trade with us.

Wal Mart would have to close up shop.

We'd need to open furniture factories, electronics factories, toy factories, auto parts suppliers, steel foundries, aluminum smelters, and etc. etc, etc. - gosh, we'd have to create hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of well-paying jobs to meet the consumer demand left wanting by the absence of China.

And forgive me if I'm not seeing a downside to telling China to f*** off and die. :evil:

Amen Brother!!!! You are sounding like my leftist friends and I!!! :wink:

I would love to see this happen....Screw Walmart and every other low rate chain store that insists on supporting child labour and shipping work out of Canada and the US!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Hey China, know what else is disgusting? The fact that your air pollution is responsible for 40% of all birth defects in your country.

Edit: Here's the link for that stat if anyone is interested: Link

Last edited by xerxes on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:43 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Hey China, know what else is disgusting? The fact that your air pollution is responsible for 40% of all birth defects in your country.
SNAP!

I demand this thread be changed to the "China sucks ass lets make fun of it" thread

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:53 pm

But what did the Dalai Lama get out of it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:06 pm

He also got this wonderful t shirt

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Xerxes

$1:

Edit: Here's the link for that stat if anyone is interested: Link

I'm still trying to figure out how the Summer Olympics can be conducted in near zero visibility. For example, archery will be an exciting event for the officials. Can't you see the runners in their respirators?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:44 pm

Far be it from me to defend China, but how would Canadians feel if a Bloc/FLQ member went to China and was treated like royalty? They see the Dalai Lama as a separatist, not a religious figure (I guess that's why Communists are atheists).

I don't agree with China on this one, but I'm just being the devil's advocate here...