bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:11 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Don't bring in the Army, but rather train a group of cops in every city specifically for the purpose that the army would do. The only tac team outside of the RCMP that I know of is in Toronto. They want more? How about they make that bigger.

there are a few more tac teams than Toronto, OPP has two, Barrie has one, and i'm sure there are more.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:39 pm

All too often reality is lost in the hype.

The GTA Police are adequately armed but must operate in an environment where their weapons are neutralized by the very same handwringers who whine about tazers. Cops are extremely reluctant to draw their weapons as just that minor reaction results in massive reports and reviews.

The GTA has more Police than the Army has infantry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 pm

Heavy_Metal Heavy_Metal:
Tricks Tricks:
Don't bring in the Army, but rather train a group of cops in every city specifically for the purpose that the army would do. The only tac team outside of the RCMP that I know of is in Toronto. They want more? How about they make that bigger.

there are a few more tac teams than Toronto, OPP has two, Barrie has one, and i'm sure there are more.
What are they called? I know of ETF in Toronto and ETR for RCMP.