canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=28366" target="_blank">Spears' 16-year-old sister pregnant</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/10-showbiz" target="_blank">Showbiz</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Ripcat" target="_blank">Ripcat</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-12-19 06:41:22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Not surprised by this story,since the rumors started circulating about 2 months ago.

In my opinion,16 is too young to have children.

But,it's not like Jamie Lynn and sister Britney had any good role models to look up to.

Mother Lynn Spears is a reported pill popper/junkie,who pushed her children to become famous at a young age.

Father Jamie Spears is a reported drunk who likes the company of numerous women/hookers.

I hope for the child's sake,that Jamie Lynn Spears doesn't not have the emotional instability that Britney has.

I wish her well,but I don't think children should be having children.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:25 am

Like are we going to turn this site into another effing ET! Who gives a shit? 8)

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:28 am

So, was it the same guy who knocked up her big sister at that age?????

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:23 am

No,the man who got Jamie Lynn Spears preggars is Casey Aldridge.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:30 pm

Wada Wada:
Like are we going to turn this site into another effing ET! Who gives a shit? 8)

hahah second......but it is always fun to laugh at the rich and stupid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:39 pm

BarbaraWoodson BarbaraWoodson:

Who are they anyway? [huh]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Brenda Brenda:
BarbaraWoodson BarbaraWoodson:

Who are they anyway? [huh]

Hollywood people of no actual significance just like any other Hollywood people.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:14 pm

doesnt belong on this site but in response......monkey see monkey do....guess its the same for trailer trash :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Man, the next generation of Spears children is going to be even more fucked than the current generation. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 pm

That reminds me, been meaning to rent that Idiocracy movie. Has anybody watched it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Robair Robair:
That reminds me, been meaning to rent that Idiocracy movie. Has anybody watched it?

I have. It;s pretty clever, but I didn't find it as funny say Office Space. Still, it's worth a rent.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:17 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Robair Robair:

I have. It;s pretty clever, but I didn't find it as funny say Office Space. Still, it's worth a rent.

Agreed. Office Space is way better, but Idiocracy is pretty decent.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:15 pm

Uncle Kev Fed is not going to to babysitting for her, that's for sure.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:55 pm

$1:
Statutory Rape Speculation for Casey Aldridge & Jamie Lynn Spears
By Lynda Johnson
Dec 19, 2007

Can Casey Aldrige get in trouble with the law for going at it with his sixteen year old girlfriend Jamie Lynn Spears and getting her in the family way? That question will likely need to be explored at some point, right? Jamie Lynn's boyfriend is at least eighteen years old according to all of the reports that are coming out of this mess. Some claim he is nineteen and another has even listed his age at twenty.

The question is explored at Crazy Days and Nights and EL writes, "I think we can safely presume that Casey Aldridge (slept) with Jamie Lynn Spears. His own mom said it was true. The only question that needs answering is whether Casey is going to be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony."

He continues, "Of course I guess the police could just choose to ignore the law. I mean Jamie Lynn is famous, and everyone knows that the same law doesn't apply to famous people. We can't have Jamie's baby daddy sitting in jail while his baby is being born. That would be wrong. Kind of like when a 19 year or 20 year old guy can't find anyone to (go at it) with but a high school junior."

He has the laws for both California and Louisiana posted here just in case they were down in the Bayou going at it to make the little blonde starlet of Zoey 101 preggers.

link

ROTFL