bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:31 pm

DerbyX
$1:
Facts are like kryptonite to you aren't they.

Now that is the best discription of you yet.....musta been looking in a mirror.

Cretin did say no to Iraq because we were never asked to participate. Another LIBRANO myth bites the dust.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:38 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
DerbyX
$1:
Facts are like kryptonite to you aren't they.

Now that is the best discription of you yet.....musta been looking in a mirror.

Cretin did say no to Iraq because we were never asked to participate. Another LIBRANO myth bites the dust.

Not only are you an intellectual coward who isn't man enough to admit his mistakes (or deliberate lies as the case may be) but you compound your stupidity by claiming yet another lie.

U.S. seeks Canadian special forces for Iraq

Yet another CONserveIDIOT proven wrong. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:27 pm

Canadian troups werent there fighting first.. they were peace keeping and aiding . helping rebuild.. it was Baby Bush Harper sucking up to George Wya. that got Canadians into battle.. now the states wants to pull out... go figure... I am sure when he praised our troups ... he whispered (Suckers) under his breath.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:05 pm

kenmore kenmore:
Canadian troups werent there fighting first.. they were peace keeping and aiding . helping rebuild.. it was Baby Bush Harper sucking up to George Wya. that got Canadians into battle.. now the states wants to pull out... go figure... I am sure when he praised our troups ... he whispered (Suckers) under his breath.....

You need to be slapped into reality.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Hi sasquatch and Derby, I hope you both had a merry Christmas, and hope you both have plans for a great New Year celebration. It's the season to be happy and merry, let's try to keep the debate civilized.

There's no need for name calling. I'm reminded of a scene from a movie called Merlin. The evil antagonist was Morgan le Fey; at one point she told her son Mordred not to be rude, it's a sign of weakness.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 pm

mtbr mtbr:
kenmore kenmore:

You need to be slapped into reality.
Amen

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:28 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Out of respect to Tricks I won't debate yetiboy as a "conservative" unless circumstances dictate otherwise.
I do the same thing, but with liberal ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
As for reality, Canada sent JTF2 into Afghanistan before the Americans or anyone else sent troops anywhere.
Anything to back that? What JTF2 does isn't well known, so unless you have connections in the military who talk about things they shouldn't, you shouldn't know that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
The Canadian media made a big deal at the time of bragging that JTF2 was in while the American military was still staging.
The Canadian media has no idea what JTF2 does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:33 pm

kenmore kenmore:
Chretien did not send in the troops to peace keep, he sent them in to do what they are now. All Harper has done has extended the mission. Chretien did the right thing.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:54 am

Tricks Tricks:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:
The Canadian media made a big deal at the time of bragging that JTF2 was in while the American military was still staging.

The CBC announced JTF2 was sent in at the time. The military does tell the media some things JTF2 does once in a while. The politicians need to brag, otherwise what's the point in having JTF2?

Ever watch CPAC? I do. I saw a press conference with a JTF2 officer who was coy but did answer some media questions as to what JTF2 is doing in Afghanistan. Again, politicians wanted him there. It was actually quite informative. Most of my knowlege of what JTF2 is doing came from that one press conference. Nothing like getting it directly from the horse's mouth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:09 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
Tricks Tricks:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:

The CBC announced JTF2 was sent in at the time. The military does tell the media some things JTF2 does once in a while. The politicians need to brag, otherwise what's the point in having JTF2?
JTF2 is special ops, revealing what they do endangers their lives. Why would they announce that JTF2 was going in? It doesn't help them at all. They are meant to operate without anyone knowing they are there, leaking it could get them killed. Leaking they were heading into Afghanistan doesn't make any tactical sense. From the JTF2 website.

$1:
As such, many unit missions require that JTF 2 members provide little to no deployment details to their family.
But they are going to announce to the world where they are going?

$1:
JTF 2 normally operate under strict security guidelines.
Except when being deployed to a hostile area.

$1:
Ever watch CPAC? I do. I saw a press conference with a JTF2 officer who was coy but did answer some media questions as to what JTF2 is doing in Afghanistan. Again, politicians wanted him there. It was actually quite informative. Most of my knowlege of what JTF2 is doing came from that one press conference. Nothing like getting it directly from the horse's mouth.
Oh really? So they said on national television that this man was part of JTF2?

$1:
For reasons of national security the CF does not discuss the details of JTF 2 organization, capabilities or activities.
You sure about that one?

Nice try.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:14 am

Tricks Tricks:

Yup.

Your desire doesn't change reality. Too bad you missed it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:28 am

Tricks wrote:
$1:

I'm onside with Tricks on this one.

Reminds me of the guy who claimed to be a SEAL----LOL----he showed me his tattoo to prove it.
BTW----tattoos or other identifying marks are verboten in the SEALs.....instant dismissal.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:32 am

There's a difference between some guy making a claim in a bar, and an officer appearing in uniform at a press conference officially representing a branch of the military.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next