canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:17 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=28438" target="_blank">Most of Canada expected to see white Christmas</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-12-22 08:35:05
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:17 pm

well, Ladies and gentlemen, looks like here in Europe we going to have a very green Christmas.. so dont be afraid to post pictures for the rest of us... please :(

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:10 pm

I have never really understood this romanticized notion about the steriotypical "Courier and Ives" White Christmas. White Christmases mean stuck autos, digging etc and high heating bills, cold feet and hands.......BRRRR. HUMBUG!

Canada supporting KYOTO to allegedly control alleged GW makes about as much sense as LIBYA wanting more sand.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:21 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

maybe cause the courier and ives stuff reminds us of xmas when we were kids and didnt have to worry about that stuff..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:26 pm

martin14 martin14:
well, Ladies and gentlemen, looks like here in Europe we going to have a very green Christmas.. so dont be afraid to post pictures for the rest of us... please :(

As usual eh?

I just got an email from my BIL, telling me Prague is green too :? I cannot remember my last white Christmas in Europe, if I ever had one ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 pm

And the white stuff has been plentiful. In Toronto, 55 centimetres of snow have already fallen this year as opposed to less than one centimetre at the same time last year. In Ottawa, it's been an astounding 160 centimetres compared to 12 in 2006.

"They have more snow already in Ottawa as they had all of last winter, and winter hasn't even begun, astronomically,'' Phillips said

snowy in Ontario...guess thats the clincher AGW is all over! :lol: [cheer]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:21 pm

We're now working on sending you some cold to go with the snow.

Everyone wants Alberta to share right? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:29 am

It will be nice to have a White Christmas this year.

The snow is so pretty to look at,and the kids like it as well.
I remember 2 Winters ago that Ontario did not even see a drop of snow until January,
so this is a nice change.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:28 pm

it might stay white in ontario but last two days have rained , actually alot of rain but still alot of snow where i'm at.