Category: World
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2008-10-27 19:04:29
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:12 am

If the Taliban knew that I am giving information to you, they would skin me alive, but my heart and mind are full of words," said another Maiwand resident. "We see trouble from the Taliban, from NATO and from the Afghan government.... They [Taliban] don't allow schools. We don't have schools and our children don't understand what schools are. We are totally deprived of the rights that a human being should have."

Yep, nice people, let's cut and run, fuck the locals

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
If the Taliban knew that I am giving information to you, they would skin me alive, but my heart and mind are full of words," said another Maiwand resident. "We see trouble from the Taliban, from NATO and from the Afghan government.... They [Taliban] don't allow schools. We don't have schools and our children don't understand what schools are. We are totally deprived of the rights that a human being should have."

Yep, nice people, let's cut and run, fuck the locals

So what justification do we have to be in Afghanistan? Are we stopping terrorism worldwide, is that the reason? If it is, someone is totally and sadly deluded. Terrorism will not be stopped, we have no business interfering there, and the whole thing is going to turn into a rout, the brits know that, it is high time it was accepted here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 am

Well all is fine now in afghanistan..record amounts of opium being produced ..heroin all over the world and in every little Canadian town...Did anyone actually think that war was about terror etc.

Before the war virtually NO opium was being produced and that spelled trouble for the bank of america and other international drug cartels..what NO MONEY to launder?

Canada will be cutting and running eventually (2011?) . Should of listened to layton years ago...and wouldn't you know it , they have finally come to the conclusion that they must negotiate with the dredded taliban. Canadians sacrificing there lives for sweet F&^% all...except for poppy fertilizer.

Ignorance is bliss :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 am

Right... there was no drug trade before the Americans showed up :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:55 am

bbuddykat bbuddykat:
Ignorance is bliss :wink: