canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:28 am

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
"Witnesses say the officer left the scene of the accident before emergency crews arrived"

so hmmm drunk driving causing death, failing a breathalyzer,leaving the scene of an accident and still no charges, man i sure wish i was a cop so i could whatever i want and get away with it.

Cops make me sick

Just cops make you sick? Normal drunk drivers who kill don't?

This guy is an alleged criminal now. He has been charged with impaired driving causing death, (max sentence life) and rightly so.

Spare me you're anti-cop sentiment.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:20 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:
"Witnesses say the officer left the scene of the accident before emergency crews arrived"

so hmmm drunk driving causing death, failing a breathalyzer,leaving the scene of an accident and still no charges, man i sure wish i was a cop so i could whatever i want and get away with it.

Cops make me sick

Way to generalize. :roll:

I speak from experience, my ratio of good to bad is about 1 to 10 so yeah call me biased,fair enough

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:22 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Just cops make you sick? Normal drunk drivers who kill don't?

This guy is an alleged criminal now. He has been charged with impaired driving causing death, (max sentence life) and rightly so.

Spare me you're anti-cop sentiment.[/quote]

Lol no normal people who drive drunk make me sick to, my "cops make me sick" was referring to the fact that he will prob get off like every other cop who gets caught and let off.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Give me some examples of cops getting 'let off'.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:25 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Don't worry about this Acid clown 2CDO, he was posting over in the thread about the Ironman in Petawawa more or less saying it was no big deal as it was not the civie version of an Ironman. I am sure the Red Carpet would be rolled out by the boys in Pet if he would like to give it a shot

Haha hes right, wow you won a ironman in a class with no other women, and i sait it was impressive just not as impressive as if it had been the real ironman, relax your ass. Ill give it a shot, ten bucks says i wont finish and even if i did it wouldnt be as impressive as if i had done the real ironman. hence my orgional post

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:26 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Give me some examples of cops getting 'let off'.

do a quick search on this site and you'll find lots of cops getting lesser sentences or getting paid leave or suspended with pay. Funny don't think i would get that at my job if i did something stupid

What about the cops who killed the guy with the taser in the airport who is also the same cop or maybe the cops that somehow let a boy fall down an closed elevator shaft and die, or the numerous other that magically die in police care.

Last edited by acidcomplex on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Woops.. now a New West police officer has been charged with drunk driving.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

Heres the link...

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:39 pm

im shocked.....ooooooo wait no im not

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:41 pm

$1:
How is that any different than you or I would be treated?
xly, if it were you - your name would have been front and center of every media outlet. . . .

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:42 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
ridenrain ridenrain:

Heres the link...

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

In an unmarked police van. PDT_Armataz_01_34

Way to represent. [B-o] Have another beer, officer.

And to make another point Eyebrock, giving officers 'paid leave'; while it is good that the assumption of innocence is there, people such as myself see it as they are expected to return to duty at some point in the future.

Sorry, if I got caught blowing over the limit in a company vehicle, my ass would be fired, conviction or not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

Cops make me sick

Way to generalize. :roll:

I speak from experience, my ratio of good to bad is about 1 to 10 so yeah call me biased,fair enough

You are probably a punk that has been in trouble with the law on many occasions. So you hate cops because they keep you from being a dick.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

You are probably a punk that has been in trouble with the law on many occasions. So you hate cops because they keep you from being a dick.

I'm reading that exactly the same way. Some low-life, petty criminal who is too stupid to actually succeed at a life of crime, who gets busted everytime he tries to rob the 7-11 where he parks his cardboard box he calls a home.

My experience with police tends to run the opposite than his. 10-1 in favour of good cops versus bad. But his name is explanation enough for his "outlook". :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:29 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
My experience with police tends to run the opposite than his. 10-1 in favour of good cops versus bad. But his name is explanation enough for his "outlook". :roll:

Same here.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:38 pm

[quote="2Cdo"]
10-1 in favour of good cops versus bad.

R=UP