canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
and just FYI, the other "white" stories you pointed to all had other incidents involved, like previous trials or convictions etc

Yeah yeah. Nothing to do with the threat, nothing to do with the age of Columbine...just racism. I get it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
You saw all the replies to the news story and you reacted

I said it wouldnt be news, take a step back and breath, think a little and then write

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
then you should've realized it certainly could be interpreted in that manner. I'm not going to sit here and argue every potential meaning of your statement.

I couldnt give two shits how YOU interpret my statement, I guess I should interpret your remarks as a personal attack and complain to Trev and my lawyers right?. See? Stupid isnt it

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
I'm tempted to think you're just backtracking now but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if for no other reason than that at the end of the day I don't really care that much.

Lol think what you want. I have nothing to back track from, only in your mind my firned, on a side note, Have a good weekend

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Oh and acid? I got 4 rep points for this: current-events-f59/facebook-threats-a-joke-student-says-t87016.html#p1619604 as opposed to your -1 for "starting fights", so you go right ahead and keep hammering the rep button. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Oh and acid? I got 4 rep points for this: current-events-f59/facebook-threats-a-joke-student-says-t87016.html#p1619604 as opposed to your -1 for "starting fights", so you go right ahead and keep hammering the rep button. :twisted:

Just ignore him. He is an idiot who makes dumb people look smart.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 pm

$1:
Tsang also argued that Zahid's Charter rights were violated when he was taken for a breathalyzer test because only one out of six officers noted signs of impairment.

What a fucking retarded statement. Since when did the police need a quorum to breathalyze someone?

Wanna know what else would be a good joke? Seeing him gang raped in prison. Now THAT would be hilarious.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
good to see racism alive and well still, its a joke, get over it. If this was a white guy named bob doing the same shit, it wouldn't even be news and you all know it.

"Stupid, Muslim and making threats on the internet is no way to go thru life, son."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:

There's another +4.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm

WTF are these rep points you all are on about?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Pm'd you andy.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:25 pm

PM me as well, I can't figure out how to work them

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Choban Choban:

Apparently we have ours turned off, or we would see little green cubes below people's names. It indicates how popular you are. It's like:

$1:
She's a cool blonde scheming bitch
She makes my body twitch
Walking down the corridor

You can hear her stilettos click
I want her so much i feel sick
The girl can't help it, she really can't help it now

It's like a highschool, highschool confidential

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 pm

andyt andyt:
Choban Choban:

Apparently we have ours turned off, or we would see little green cubes below people's names. It indicates how popular you are. It's like:

$1:
She's a cool blonde scheming bitch
She makes my body twitch
Walking down the corridor

You can hear her stilettos click
I want her so much i feel sick
The girl can't help it, she really can't help it now

It's like a highschool, highschool confidential

Oh man, the LAST thing I needed today was a Carol Pope flashback.
Thanks a lot :P :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm

$1:

I found it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
$1:
Tsang also argued that Zahid's Charter rights were violated when he was taken for a breathalyzer test because only one out of six officers noted signs of impairment.

What a fucking retarded statement. Since when did the police need a quorum to breathalyze someone?

Wanna know what else would be a good joke? Seeing him gang raped in prison. Now THAT would be hilarious.

hahaha yeah that was the cherry on the cake! only one officer noted the signs.....lmfao what a freggin tool!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:02 pm

So, if a 40 year old perv on facebook makes a sexual pass at a 12 year old girl who isnt really a 12 year old girl rather he's another 40 year old perv.......is there a crime?