canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome to Disney, the new whore of Babylon.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Slapping lingerie on a pre-pubescent child is sexual abuse imo. The law regarding pedeophilic images is something along the lines of "any child posing in such a way that could be considered sexual". If that doesn't include dressing them in lingerie and parading them in public then I don't know what does. People have gotten in trouble for merely trying to develop photos of their kid doing something cute in the bathtub.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Slapping lingerie on a pre-pubescent child is sexual abuse imo. The law regarding pedeophilic images is something along the lines of "any child posing in such a way that could be considered sexual". If that doesn't include dressing them in lingerie and parading them in public then I don't know what does. People have gotten in trouble for merely trying to develop photos of their kid doing something cute in the bathtub.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 pm

8O I think this is the second sign of the apocalypse, so it's quite possible this whole 2012 thing might have some validity to it. Not sure how anyone can see this as anything but a bad idea, but Hollywood has always been a moral vacuum. Down the rabbit hole we go I guess.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

QBall QBall:
8O I think this is the second sign of the apocalypse, so it's quite possible this whole 2012 thing might have some validity to it. Not sure how anyone can see this as anything but a bad idea, but Hollywood has always been a moral vacuum. Down the rabbit hole we go I guess.

Psssst..know why the Mayan calendar ends in 2012? Cuz that's when the galactic year is over and done with. Why bother making another calendar that's just going to be a repeat of the first one?
Why do ppl insist on some civilization's pragmatism being a harbinger of doom? :lol:

But yeah, really BAD idea this is.
Gonna hafta start calling their dad 'Billy the Pimp'.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm

This is gross, i was in class and those images were in my head AWWWWW make them stop

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

xerxes xerxes:
I guess this proves that South Park episode right. Miley Cyrus/The Jonas Bros. are the way Disney can sell sex to little girls and get away with it.

South Park is always right. They're the modern day Oracle.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:

PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Brenda Brenda:
My daughter is 9, and there is no way she A) wants to look anything like that (she would say: ewwwww, she wears WAY to much make up, and her clothes are yukkie), B) would like to wear thongs (Mom, THATS GROSS!!!) and C) has no clue what a stripper pole is for so she would just try to climb in it and slide off like firemen do.

Personally, I think I have done a good job so far, when I compare it to this.

You have done a good job, considering majority kids are bending to this pressure and are practiclly becoming strippers at 9 years old. I'd say if your kid is actually normal, you are a damn fine parent.

Anyways, this is hardly the most dumbest thing we have seen regarding this. I mean you all remember some toy company that was trying to sell toddler g-strings and stripper poles as toys? This whole shit is fucked up, anybody that actually tries to make this publicly acceptable should be hanged. Hang everybody at disney that keeps trying to sell sex to minors, hang Billy Cyrus for his fucked up parenting skills. Hang that toy company's CEO for passing the whole stripper pole and g-string for toddlers. Won't make a better world but will atleast return it back to normal.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm

So will this year's Christmas catalogues constitute child pron?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:39 am

What the FUCK?! :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 am

Unreal. This is so wrong. How can any responsible parent allow their little girl to go out dressed like an adult woman? It is a sad fact that there are perverts preying on little girls anyway and to let them look like little whores? Disgusting. The marketing that will be aimed at these girls will fuck them up into thinking they must have sex appeal before they even have the emotional capability to understand what that is.

Just as bad is a related story at the bottom of that link to some stupid broad who let her 12 year old daughter get a boob job. Excuse me? What the hell will happen with those implants when her real boobs sart growing?