Posted By: maldonsfecht
Date: 2010-02-24 10:06:54
Canadian

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

erm... wow
my pep rallies were a little tamer... not that I would have liked to have seen the nuns and monks at the Catholic school doing this routine... some of the co-eds however...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 am

No Kidding, there were very few teachers at my schools that I would like to see doing anything like this.
I gotta wonder though, why teachers (or anyone for that matter) aren't more careful these days, seems anyone is able to end up on the internet for being an ass, you gotta constantly wonder if your antics are gonna turn you viral.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

Don't school systems have some kind of morals clauses when hiring teachers that are supposed to prevent episodes of this type of idiocy? Or are such things just another quaint idea that got jettisoned for being too obsolete in our SEX-AY! new culture?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:23 am

Choban Choban:
No Kidding, there were very few teachers at my schools that I would like to see doing anything like this.
I gotta wonder though, why teachers (or anyone for that matter) aren't more careful these days, seems anyone is able to end up on the internet for being an ass, you gotta constantly wonder if your antics are gonna turn you viral.

these antics turning you viral... how is that not related at all to STDs in an article about lap dances? hahaha :wink:

but yeah, every phone has a better video camera than the one my uncle used to tape his kids' hockey games in the early 90's

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 am

That's pretty fucked! From the title I figured it was some YouTube post or something. Not forced on an audiance.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 am

i dont see the issue here, those 13 and 14 year olds are doing the same shit naked, the dance was not offensive at all, unless of course you consider all music videos offensive, the same ones the kids watch on tv everyday

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Sounds like a scene out of Porky's. :lol:

Last edited by bootlegga on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Having fun is just so, so not allowed anymore. F...ing world gets uglier everyday. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
i dont see the issue here, those 13 and 14 year olds are doing the same shit naked, the dance was not offensive at all, unless of course you consider all music videos offensive, the same ones the kids watch on tv everyday

Oh, that's real nice. What's next on your personal list of postive personality traits after rabid cop hating, pedophilia or something else equally pleasant? And to think that it was a good guy like Akhenaten that got banned while you're still allowed to come in here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

I hope they enjoyed their year of Teachers' College and the tuition money they wasted. Say "bye-bye" to the teaching profession.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:

First of all, parents if they so choose have the option of not allowing thier kids to see such things as these music videos ect... second, there used to be a thing in this country called professionalism and another one called ethics, both of which are violated when teachers simulate sex acts in front of children.
I gotta ask, do you have kids??? I'm assuming not as most parents I know would have an issue with their kids teachers acting like this.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Oh, that's real nice. What's next on your personal list of postive personality traits after rabid cop hating, pedophilia or something else equally pleasant?

sorry I dont understand your objection to my comment above? Are you mad cause I said its not offensive? or was it the "music videos have the same shit" . Im really at a loss as to the problem?

Thanos Thanos:
And to think that it was a good guy like Akhenaten that got banned while you're still allowed to come in here.

Someone thought otherwise I guess. I dont control the board

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanos Thanos:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

Oh, that's real nice. What's next on your personal list of postive personality traits after rabid cop hating, pedophilia or something else equally pleasant? And to think that it was a good guy like Akhenaten that got banned while you're still allowed to come in here.

Akhenaten was banned?! Why?!

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:46 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:

Time/place, propriety.

None apply here. Especially the latter.