Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
This is the stuff you posted curtman.

You told us all you transported drugs for money when you were strapped for cash.

The truth hurting you?

I did not. If you were able to recall correctly I told you I had been legally employed since I was very young, and have never been strapped for cash. Never received any cash from drug trafficking whatsoever. Those people went to jail because of what I did. I'm proud of that, and if you were an honorable person you would be too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

So you never posted that you drove somebody elses car with drugs in it for money?

Let's get this absolutely straight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
So you never posted that you drove somebody elses car with drugs in it for money?

Let's get this absolutely straight.

For money? Nope. My money came from my paycheck. I did not get involved with those people for financial gain.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am

Curtman Curtman:
I did not get involved with those people for financial gain.

So why did you get involved with drug traffickers?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am

Those people?

You mean the drug dealers you transported drugs for?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Those people?

You mean the drug dealers you transported drugs for?

Yes Officer EyeBrock..

If you are interested in having a rational discussion about this, I could tell you what it was like to grow up in a peaceful suburb, and throughout junior high, and high school watch people that I grew up with become get won over by the dark side. I don't know what things were like in your part of the world, but here there is a criminal element that preys on teenagers of that age. They tempt them with all kinds of things. I watched my best friend become a crack fiend. Another person I grew up with held his grandmother hostage if you can believe that. Honest to god man. I have seen these things, and I want to end the madness. It offends me at a very profound level when you accuse me of being one of those people.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 am

Curtman.

We can continue this in pm. I see no further point in humiliating you in public.

You are obviously being hypocritical when you pretend to be a law-abiding citizen and attack the police trying to make out you have no bias.

Your bias is obvious. You have been caught lying on the forum before and you are now backtracking on what you have posted in this thread.

My point is made. You are not a credible voice on this topic.

Have a nice Canada Day.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Let him sue me then. He posted it. How can it be libelous to repeat his post?

I don't know, as I said, I'm not a legal expert.

Whether or not this is libelous, however, this is the very definition of an ad-hominem attack. You are attacking the man's prior actions, but this has absolutely no bearing on the accuracy of his current statements.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am

hurley_108 hurley_108:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Whether or not this is libelous, however, this is the very definition of an ad-hominem attack. You are attacking the man's prior actions, but this has absolutely no bearing on the accuracy of his current statements.

I will say I have no intention of bringing a libel suit against anyone. I believe he is free to spout whatever lies he wants. He can call me whatever names he wants. How appropriate in a thread about G20 police misrepresenting things.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Curtman.

We can continue this in pm. I see no further point in humiliating you in public.

You are obviously being hypocritical when you pretend to be a law-abiding citizen and attack the police trying to make out you have no bias.

Your bias is obvious. You have been caught lying on the forum before and you are now backtracking on what you have posted in this thread.

Have a nice Canada Day.

You mean being a pompous ass? I have not seen these alleged confessions to drug trafficking. Sounds like you're the one who has a burden of proof to meet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am

hurley_108 hurley_108:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Of course it does. He is attacking the police pretending to be unbiased (which he most obviously isn't) and a law-abiding citizen.

Know of any drug-traffickers who are law-abiding citizens? Maybe your definition of law-abiding is different that mine.

My view is law-abiding means you don't traffic drugs, call me old fashioned but that's the way I see it.

Curtman needs to realise that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

And hurley, you are right. You are no legal expert.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 am

hurley_108 hurley_108:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Curtman.

Have a nice Canada Day.

You mean being a pompous ass? I have not seen these alleged confessions to drug trafficking. Sounds like you're the one who has a burden of proof to meet.

He posted about his drug trafficking days. Curtman, himself. Not a lot of the burden of truth there. Nothing pompous, it's Curtman's words vs Curtman.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 am

hurley_108 hurley_108:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

And it's not really related to fake G20 weapons

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:07 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
hurley_108 hurley_108:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Curtman.

Have a nice Canada Day.

He posted about his drug trafficking days. Curtman, himself. Not a lot of the burden of truth there. Nothing pompous, it's Curtman's words vs Curtman.

So find the post(s). Claiming many people have seen them is not proof of anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

You have no point. You're the one that gets locked up for being drunk and disorderly.

What a stupid game you want to play.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 8  Next