CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHUG5rv1Mo

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 am

There goes 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

What utter garbage.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:24 am

There's more like that at YouTube.

The core of them protest against what they see as the "utter garbage" of what those performing at the concert like Katie Perry call a "One Love" strategy of dealing with terrorism. With this, you don't identify the problem. You don't have to actually deal with it in order to deal with it. You just love all over yourselves and those attacking you and everything will somehow turn out all right.

Here's Katy to explain it to you.

I imagine the "ignore the terrorists and love all over everybody" plan works for now - if you have a gated home to withdraw to and armed security when you go out. Many other celebrities and the 'Progressive' media appear to be on board. They are just ever so impressed with what they call the 'courage' of those among them bringing forward their battle plan of "let's be like ostriches with our heads buried up the ass of love."

I think what Black Pidgeon was talking about was the insanity of what it takes to sell that nonsense to the masses.

But you say it's garbage to react to the "One Love" philosophy negatively. I'm curious. Why is that?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

The purpose of these attacks is to instill fear and terror on the public all while adding to the body count.

Events like these following and attack are a big "f-you", regardless what the event is about.

I'm curious, but what do you expect Brit's to do? Bunker down in their homes with automatic weapons and kill anyone that looks suspicious on-site?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 pm

The obvious thing you'd want to do would be to identify the problem by name in order to decide how to deal with it.

Before you could actually act though, you'd have to get past the Politically Correct wall that is protecting the problem from the people who want to do something about it.

But you want specifics, right? You'll hate me for this, because anybody who doesn't like a common sense rationalist like Black Pigeon is going to go into hysterics if I show him Steven Crowder (or at least that's what history here at CKA has shown me), but Steven answers your question for you. I don't agree with all the ideas he puts forward at 3:30 and I have some of my own, but basically, yeah, those are the sorts of specific solutions you'd eventually have to consider.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Odd that you expect so much more from irrelevant brain-dead pop stars than you do from the politicians that literally hold the lives of everyone on this damned planet in their hands. :?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:13 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
The obvious thing you'd want to do would be to identify the problem by name in order to decide how to deal with it.

Before you could actually act though, you'd have to get past the Politically Correct wall that is protecting the problem from the people who want to do something about it.

But you want specifics, right? You'll hate me for this, because anybody who doesn't like a common sense rationalist like Black Pigeon is going to go into hysterics if I show him Steven Crowder (or at least that's what history here at CKA has shown me), but Steven answers your question for you. I don't agree with all the ideas he puts forward at 3:30 and I have some of my own, but basically, yeah, those are the sorts of specific solutions you'd eventually have to consider.

Why can't there be events like this while the solution is found?

Surely, none of the people performing are part of that process and American artists trying to suggest immigration and law policy in a foreign country will go over really well in the UK /sarcasm

I don't find a lot of what he says to be wrong and agree with some of what he says, but I don't understand why one event can't happen until the World (or the UK) is rid of terrorists and Islamic extremists.

Steven makes some good points but dear god, can he please stop waving his arms around like an old Italian woman? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Coach85 Coach85:

Who said there can't be?

Are you saying they can't be critiqued though?

Even if you're just saying "shouldn't," why shouldn't they be critiqued.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Odd that you expect so much more from irrelevant brain-dead pop stars than you do from the politicians that literally hold the lives of everyone on this damned planet in their hands. :?

Brain-dead pop tarts...oops, stars, are just the discussion of the moment.

I'm all for addressing the problem politically. Remember me? "Go Marine Le pen! Go Wilders!"

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

Who said there can't be?

Are you saying they can't be critiqued though?

Even if you're just saying "shouldn't," why shouldn't they be critiqued.

What you and the 'waving arms guy' are insinuating is that these performers should be standing up for policy change and not doing shows like this.

They're entertainers. They are not policy makers, world leaders or politicians. If you want to critique their performance and fake accent that's valid.

If you want to expect them to be something they're not, and then critique them when they don't, that's a different story.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:50 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Thanos Thanos:

Brain-dead pop tarts...oops, stars, are just the discussion of the moment.

I'm all for addressing the problem politically. Remember me? "Go Marine Le pen! Go Wilders!"

If you think so poorly of them, what value do you think they could actually bring to the table on terrorism?

You can't complain because they don't come to the table and then belittle them in the next sentence devaluing any input they could offer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Technically, politics and culture are different issues, although I'm on board with the Andrew Breitbart quote "Politics is downstream for culture," meaning the one is affected by the other.

That doesn't mean I want Katy Perry and Ariana Grande to run for office. However as stated I fanboy politicians who claim a strategy to push solutions to the Mohammedan enemy ideology problem. Politicians like Geert Wilders or Marine Le Pen.

The problem is if you want to get to get to political solutions you have to deal with a culture first that's telling us we can deal with the problem by ignoring it.

Cause "Hey," says Katy Perry, "don`t worry about actual terrorist. Look at my tits. Me wiggling my tits in Manchester after a terrorist attack, that's real courage. Ariana and Miley will be out here soon to tell you about wrist icicles...oh, and One Love. :rock: "

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

The problem is if you want to get to get to political solutions you have to deal with a culture first that's telling us we can deal with the problem by ignoring it.

That's just your interpretation.

Because pop stars don't act like world leaders, doesn't mean they're ignoring the problem. It means they are who they are.

If you're looking for answers and solutions and you're angry at pop-stars, your anger and attention are seriously misdirected.