Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Curtman Curtman:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
but my only defense would have been "I can't remember".

raydan raydan:
My defense is not having a phone.

Mine is having done nothing wrong. [B-o]

In the USA anymore that's not a defense at all. :idea:

'Zactly. What did the little girl in the wheelchair do to get 'special attention' or the hundred other bad examples I've read.

When in doubt, I follow the advice from that video of the cop & Florida (?)procecutor a couple years back. Shut the hell up. Use your right to keep your trap shut.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Curtman Curtman:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
but my only defense would have been "I can't remember".

raydan raydan:
My defense is not having a phone.

Mine is having done nothing wrong. [B-o]

How so? Theres nothing on my phone but pictures of family outings. Most of them they could see on Google+ without needing my phone at all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Curtman Curtman:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

How so? Theres nothing on my phone but pictures of family outings. Most of them they could see on Google+ without needing my phone at all.

The family 420 fun day pics might get you the sound of snapping rubber from behind you.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Brenda Brenda:
I was being bitched at by the border guard in November. I was 3 days late with getting a new Visa waiver, to replace the one that expired 3 days prior. I had no reason to cross the border anytime sooner, so I didn't. He told me that I was now an illegal alien in the US (I was still at Canadian soil) and that he shouldn't even let me in.
I guess he forgot that the Canadian border guards ring my passport through the computer with a date stamp too. It was really upsetting.

Be happy you didn't get these sorry excuses for border guards.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... cle533932/

$1:
two women from Windsor and Milton, Ont. — both frequent travellers to the country and holders of Nexus cards and Visas — claim they were strip-searched in an inappropriate manner while travelling together across the Ambassador Bridge on March 5, 2010, to attend a music concert.

They allege the guards penetrated them with their hands and fondled them “in a prolonged, deliberate manner.”

One of the women was eight months pregnant at the time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Brenda Brenda:
I was being bitched at by the border guard in November. I was 3 days late with getting a new Visa waiver, to replace the one that expired 3 days prior. I had no reason to cross the border anytime sooner, so I didn't. He told me that I was now an illegal alien in the US (I was still at Canadian soil) and that he shouldn't even let me in.
I guess he forgot that the Canadian border guards ring my passport through the computer with a date stamp too. It was really upsetting.

Be happy you didn't get these sorry excuses for border guards.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... cle533932/

$1:
two women from Windsor and Milton, Ont. — both frequent travellers to the country and holders of Nexus cards and Visas — claim they were strip-searched in an inappropriate manner while travelling together across the Ambassador Bridge on March 5, 2010, to attend a music concert.

They allege the guards penetrated them with their hands and fondled them “in a prolonged, deliberate manner.”

One of the women was eight months pregnant at the time.

Holy shit. 8O

That is fucking disgusting. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Damn it!!! I've never been strip-searched in an inappropriate manner. :(

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm

raydan raydan:
Damn it!!! I've never been strip-searched in an inappropriate manner. :(

You fantasy 'prolly doesn't do reality justice. While you wouldn't mind being strip searched and abused by "Angelina"... you might have a problem when "Bubba" does it. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Have you even met Bubba? :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:39 pm

raydan raydan:
Have you even met Bubba? :D

Once in a dark alley. Bubba ain't quick, so you can outrun him if you see him early enough.

My rectum was immensely relieved.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Well if I had to make excuses for these guys just imagine sitting or standing in the same spot 40 hours a week all year. Its hours 7 into your shift and after seeing 300 people nothing remotely interesting has happened and once again you're lamenting the fact 8 police services rejected you at some point in your life. Then along comes the poor sucker with some administrative technicality regarding their visa, or just looks at you the wrong way. Well this is your chance for excitement today. Where did I put those latex gloves?

I jet of course. I'm pretty sure some CBSA types never wanted to be cops.