bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:44 pm

andyt andyt:
Meanwhile, Martin has got his knickers in a knot about two cases worldwide that were abducted by Gypsies. Some Gypsies abduct kids. So do some people from other ethnic groups.

ROTFL

Yeah, right. Better to say 2 that made the news for a change.

And usual, you can't even address it properly, your only answer is to deflect,

oooga booga, white man bad too.

fifeboy fifeboy:
Don't worry about it Andy, Marty always seems to have his knickers in a knot about something, usually about someone GETTING SOMETHING he's not. Next week it will be Mothers Allowance.

What makes you think I don't ? :lol: :lol:

No, Andy is hurting because every time he tries to post some idyllic bullshit
about how wonderful everything is in Europe, he gets destroyed by the reality.
Remember, I didn't post this story.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 am

martin14 martin14:
andyt andyt:
Meanwhile, Martin has got his knickers in a knot about two cases worldwide that were abducted by Gypsies. Some Gypsies abduct kids. So do some people from other ethnic groups.

ROTFL
O

Yeah, right. Better to say 2 that made the news for a change.

And usual, you can't even address it properly, your only answer is to deflect,

oooga booga, white man bad too.

fifeboy fifeboy:
Don't worry about it Andy, Marty always seems to have his knickers in a knot about something, usually about someone GETTING SOMETHING he's not. Next week it will be Mothers Allowance.

What makes you think I don't ? :lol: :lol:

No, Andy is hurting because every time he tries to post some idyllic bullshit
about how wonderful everything is in Europe, he gets destroyed by the reality.
Remember, I didn't post this story.

I doubt Andy needs me to defend him. Let's just say being positive beats always being negative.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:32 am

Nothing to do with Europe. I'm making the point that many children disappear worldwide - most not by the hands of Gypsies. We can put all the Gypsies in camps, or some other final solution, if that's what Martin wants, and children will still be abducted every day.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:41 am

andyt andyt:
Nothing to do with Europe. I'm making the point that many children disappear worldwide - most not by the hands of Gypsies. We can put all the Gypsies in camps, or some other final solution, if that's what Martin wants, and children will still be abducted every day.

I agree!

Anaheim Ducks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 am

Somebody has come forward claiming to be Maria's mother, and it looks like the last story the gypsies told about buying the girl from a Bulgarian might be the true one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... amily.html

This might be her brother and sister.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 am

I can't imagine the heartbreak of the parents who are missing their children and these creepy gypsies have them. So freaking sick! I hope the kidnappers all rot in jail but with Europe they'll probably get counseling and public housing and welfare checks. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:22 am

MeganC MeganC:
I can't imagine the heartbreak of the parents who are missing their children and these creepy gypsies have them. So freaking sick! I hope the kidnappers all rot in jail but with Europe they'll probably get counseling and public housing and welfare checks. :roll:
Like it was said earlier, child abductions occur on a sickeningly regular basis. The point is that it is not all being done by gypsies! Would it be better in your mind to know that some kid has been taken by Russian gangsters? Or some other criminal element who are of an "approved ethnic type?" Deal with kidnappings! Don't put the blame on one ethnic group, unless you want to polish up our societies copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.