canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 pm

They could have tactical value, I wouldn't write off their worth so quickly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:50 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
"'It was totally different from what they said jihad would be like,' said Ghaith"

What an idiot.

Most of them are. :lol:

Sorry they're anything but idiots. They're closet sociopaths who thought they could go to the middle east and indulge their fantasies about raping and killing with impunity.

Given the fact that the whole world knows what an evil bunch of camel humping, goat loving bastards, ISIS is why would anyone who's not mentally unstable want to enlist in their Jihad for a new Caliphate.

So, given these poor misguided souls mental makeup why the fuck would we want any of them back anyway because, if we take them back we take back their mental issues and violence ridden personal baggage?

Let them rot. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Delwin Delwin:

Given the reports coming out of the Caliphate, the foreign fighters are nothing more than cannon fodder for the cowards hiding behind them. So, I seriously doubt we'd get anymore good intel from the accidental survivors than we could get from a drone. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Intel sometimes needs to be sacrificed. As the Jordanians are going to be showing in the next few hours the only response to these idiots from now on in should be no quarter and no prisoners. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Delwin Delwin:

Given the reports coming out of the Caliphate, the foreign fighters are nothing more than cannon fodder for the cowards hiding behind them. So, I seriously doubt we'd get anymore good intel from the accidental survivors than we could get from a drone. :lol:

These are the same sort of people who hide among children in Gaza.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Well, ISIS elimination of potential deserters is probably doing us a favour.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Intel sometimes needs to be sacrificed. As the Jordanians are going to be showing in the next few hours the only response to these idiots from now on in should be no quarter and no prisoners. :evil:

That'll show them. We see your barbarsim and call by our own barbarism. Oh, we didn't light ours on fire, so we're so much more civilized than you. Nyah nyah nyah.

I'm sure this has ISIS, which is all about martyrdom, just quaking in their boots.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Jordan will make lots of noise and then fold like a cheap tent, if history is any indication.

Number of fucks given for Al Qeada operatives in Jordanian jails about to come to an end: zero.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Jordan will make lots of noise and then fold like a cheap tent, if history is any indication.

Number of fucks given for Al Qeada operatives in Jordanian jails about to come to an end: zero.

Not sure what you are saying here. Since the Jordanian hostage is already dead, how will Jordan fold?

Second sentence, can you clarify?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:58 pm

andyt andyt:
Not sure what you are saying here. Since the Jordanian hostage is already dead, how will Jordan fold?

Second sentence, can you clarify?

Jordan has said their response will be "earth shattering." I suspect their response wouldn't shatter a cracked light bulb. They will have reduced involvement, I suspect.

Clarifying the second sentence: I am Groot.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Bunch of dumbass fucktards, like arabic versions of Freemen.

I hope the whole damn thing is pure misery.

All we have for you is a Darwin Award for when you get your just desserts...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Bunch of dumbass fucktards, like arabic versions of Freemen.

Well other than the Freemen(as retarded as they are) aren't committing atrocites and mass murder. But yeah, they are pretty much identical. :roll: