Posted By: andyt
Date: 2015-05-26 09:37:48
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am

ISIS? A threat? Did you not get the scoop from the President?

It's not ISIS that's a threat. It's climate change.

The Muslim world reacts to his insight.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am

Maybe another couple thousand buzz-cut farm kids from Iowa and Arkansas getting their guts blown out all over Anbar province will succeed the second/third/fourth time around. Because it was for, sob, freedom. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Maybe another couple thousand buzz-cut farm kids from Iowa and Arkansas getting their guts blown out all over Anbar province will succeed the second/third/fourth time around. Because it was for, sob, freedom. :evil:

And maybe if we all bend over, bury our head in the sand and blame climate change, we won't notice the jihadis taking advantage of the opportunity to climb aboard do what jihadis do, then jump off and practice their head lopping courtesy of the helpful Kufar.

As long as we're indulging in hyperbole and imagineering, I mean.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Mine wasn't hyperbole though. It was what actually happened, about 5000 times, to actual people who deserved better than to be killed by some evil liars.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Mine wasn't hyperbole though. It was what actually happened, about 5000 times, to actual people who deserved better than to be killed by some evil liars.

Well you are correct in saying there were an average of about 550 military casualties for each of the 8 years America fought the war in Iraq and occupied it. That much is factually correct.

It is also true that Obama blamed the current Iraqi conflict with Isis, and the war in Syria on what they're calling climate change. He did it last week.

After those two truths though, you and me both got a little foamy in the mouth. Admit it. :wink: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Interesting statistic:

In the period 2003 to present more American service people died in traffic accidents than died in combat in Iraq.

Also, the aggregate mortality rate of troops deployed to Iraq 2003-2010 was lower than the mortality rate of troops stationed stateside.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Too bad that more people get in serious trouble for any safety violations during training or for equipment failures that result in military deaths than did any of those who got their guys killed on purpose by launching wars based on doctored intelligence and outright lies.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:38 am

Nice spin CBC but I honestly wonder what that map would have looked like if we hadn't bombed the shit out of our favorite goat humping, women raping, head decapitating, sodomizing degenerates.

My guess would be that the purple swaths marking ISIS territories would now include, Baghdad, Damascus, possibly Beirut and all the way to the Turkish border.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:00 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
My guess would be....

Exactly. Guess. :lol: You have no clue.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
My guess would be....

Exactly. Guess. :lol: You have no clue.

You're absolutely right. The only person who can answer the question of "what if" with a "sure as fuck" doesn't make earthly appearances on forums. :lol:

Although, to be fair I did have a clue at one time but, I unwisely lent it out to the current leader of the LPoC and he never bothered to returned it. [B-o]