bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:08 am

From the article of the initial post...
$1:
Anthony Cordesman, a researcher at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, wrote in January that the Emad would have a range of 1,700 km (1,060 miles), 500 metres (1,650 feet) accuracy and a 750 kg (1,650 pound) payload.

It is a variant of the liquid-fuelled Shahab-3 missile, which has been in service since 2003 and has a similar range but is accurate only to within 2,000 metres.

How does half a kilometre constitute "precision"? I could link video from the 1991 Persian Gulf War of American bombs showing what precision actually is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:19 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Odds are Iran is just bluffing like they did a couple years ago (with a SAM system IIRC).

If not, then the first time they use it will probably be the last day that Iran exists.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:56 pm

BRAH BRAH:
romanP romanP:
Hyack Hyack:
Hopefully this is nothing more than Iranian propaganda....sure, they showed the launch but gave absolutely no information on where it landed with respect to where it was aimed! If it is true, I can't see the Israelis allowing it to go into production.

that's a funny joke, Israel "allowing" Iran to do anything. Iran seems to have no trouble at all doing as it pleases, regardless of what illegitimate, genocidal nation states think or want.

WTF is wrong with you? :roll:

nothing is wrong me. but i can tell that you are a racist bonehead.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 pm

martin14 martin14:
desertdude desertdude:
GreenTiger GreenTiger:
And some people wonder why the Israelis are nervous about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

And what about the 200+ nukes Israel already has. That doesn't make anyone nervous?

No.
They are in safe hands.
Unlike yours.

"safe"... i wonder what that word even means in the context of possessing weapons that could destroy all life as we know it. no one is safe as long as they exist. but especially not while they are in the hands of genocidal maniacs such as Benjamin Netanyahu and all of the trash under his command.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Considering Netanyahu was first elected Prime Minister of Israel in 1996 and the Israelis haven't used one of their weapons yet I'd say they were in pretty safe hands. I don't think the same could be said if the Iranians or any of their cohorts ever got their hands on one of them, in all likelihood it would be used within 7 days of its acquisition!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Israel hasn't used any weapons? let me count the dead.. over 2,000 last summer alone, and the toll isn't growing smaller. every day, unarmed Palestinians are shot by Israeli Occupation Forces. children are murdered in the street while settlers heckle them as they die. but they don't use any weapons? this is the exact same kind of disgusting shit that Nazis did, and white Canadians are all too proud to applaud.

it's not an accident that Palestinians are talking about a third Intifada. they are more than tired of being murdered for existing.

Last edited by romanP on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Considering Netanyahu was first elected Prime Minister of Israel in 1996 and the Israelis haven't used one of their weapons yet I'd say they were in pretty safe hands. I don't think the same could be said if the Iranians or any of their cohorts ever got their hands on one of them, in all likelihood it would be used within 7 days of its acquisition!

Et, tu? You really think the Iranians are suicidal? You think they are more whack job than North Korea?

Last edited by andyt on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:23 pm

here's your Israeli safety!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:28 pm

romanP romanP:
Israel hasn't used any weapons? let me count the dead.. over 2,000 last summer alone, and the toll isn't growing smaller. every day, unarmed Palestinians are shot by Israeli Occupation Forces. children are murdered in the street while settlers heckle them as they die. but they don't use any weapons? this is the exact same kind of disgusting shit that Nazis did, and white Canadians are all too proud to applaud.

it's not an accident that Palestinians are talking about a third Intifada. they are more than tired of being murdered for existing.

Short memory or just being obtuse? In your last comment in this thread YOU were talking about nukes.....try to keep pace....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 pm

romanP romanP:
here's your Israeli safety!

Liar. That kid wasn't shot. He got run over by a car when he ran into traffic after he stabbed a Jewish boy. Go back to Rabble or the union hall with your lies and other bullshit. :evil:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 pm

nope, he was shot, and you're a lying sack of hasbara garbage.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:38 pm

romanP romanP:
nope, he was shot, and you're a lying sack of hasbara garbage.

No. You're wrong. Thanos is right.

$1:
Ahmed, together with his 17-year-old cousin, Mohammed Manasra, carried out a stabbing attack in Jerusalem’s Pisgat Ze’ev neighborhood on Monday, wounding two Israelis. Ahmed was hit by a passing car after bystanders began chasing him. On Wednesday, Abbas bemoaned his “execution.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/10/15/fa ... ive-video/

The smoking gun evidence the boy lives is there is a picture of him recuperating in an Isreli hospital.

http://49yzp92imhtx8radn224z7y1.wpengin ... anasra.png

Read the story at the link if you want the whole tale. The parents and the Palestinian Authority attempted a little Pallywood scam, but they got caught. The truth leaked out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:51 pm

His older cousin got shot though, running across the street with his knife (I'm going to guess screaming "Alluha Ahkbar")

Here's video of the two cousins stalking and chasing with their knives.

There's a description of what's going on here:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-rel ... th-knives/

if you can't figure it out.

Basically:

$1:
The 13-year-old Israeli boy (on his bicycle) and a 25-year-old man were both seriously injured in the attack. The younger of the stabbers was seriously injured when he was hit by a car while trying to flee. The older was shot dead by security forces.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 am

But speaking of Iranians, Israelis and bombs...