Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:17 am

romanP romanP:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Maybe you can go get your aluminum bat and stamp the meaning of it into my jaw.

give me the opportunity, and i will.

You do realize this is like the best gift anyone's ever given me, right? :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am

[popcorn]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So, the whole premise behind bill C-51 is flawed. Police don't need more powers, government departments don't need to share our information amongst themselves. What's needed is departments to spend the monies alloted to them to perform their duties. Like the RCMP actually putting officers on the street.

Quit fooling yourself, it won't be changed.

I know. Justins' Liberals voted for Bill C-51 100%.

That doesn't mean I can hold a little hope that they might come to their senses.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:24 am

In his acceptance speech I believe he mentioned bill C-51. Wait for the throne speech to see what he says there. People are so sure what he will and won't do before he's even sworn in.

What he does have to hustle on is assisted death legislation unless he wants to leave it the way abortion is.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:54 am

andyt andyt:
In his acceptance speech I believe he mentioned bill C-51. Wait for the throne speech to see what he says there. People are so sure what he will and won't do before he's even sworn in.

making a speech or being sworn in doesn't hold anyone to a promise either.

what does hold politicians to promises, or force them to change their minds about bad ideas, is militant direct action.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 am

You guys are violent.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:28 pm

smorgdonkey smorgdonkey:
You guys are violent.

RomanPee is the only one threatening people with a baseball bat. Myself, I'm just misunderstood and a victim of society. 8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Parliament security will make sure there's a mirror in the closet for Justin in case this happens again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
romanP romanP:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Maybe you can go get your aluminum bat and stamp the meaning of it into my jaw.

give me the opportunity, and i will.

You do realize this is like the best gift anyone's ever given me, right? :D

Have fun because all indications are he's just a union hall bully or party whip that turns to jello whenever someone stands up to him. He knows chapter and verse of dogma word by word but there's no heart, substance, or spine there at all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:02 pm

romanP romanP:
just for the record, and to dispel all of these ridiculous tinfoil hat theories, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau knew he was mentally ill and warned his doctors that he should be in prison so he wouldn't do what he did. no one listened, so he committed suicide by cop. it has very little, actually nothing at all, to do with organised terrorism, but it was the perfect excuse Stephen Harper needed to introduce a bill that would solidify and mandate a police state.

if you want to find the organised terrorists all you have to do is visit your local police department. the terrorists carry guns and badges, and have the ability to beat you and kill you with impunity. case in point: many people thought there was more than one shooter on that day, exactly because cops were running around in masks and brandishing guns.

I'll agree Zehaf-Bibeau was insane much like anyone else who embraces Radical Islam but, the truth is that he didn't commit suicide by cop. He committed murder by belief. Suicide by cop involves putting yourself in a situation that gives the police no choice but to kill you.

Your mentally ill friend there did nothing of the sort. He killed and didn't even slow down and let history take it's course. He went on to attempt to murder even more people which shows he had zero intention of committing suicide by cop and every intention of dying a martyr's death so he could get what he felt were his just rewards in heaven.

So, perhaps you should give your head a shake because you missed the mark by a nautical mile on this one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
romanP romanP:
just for the record, and to dispel all of these ridiculous tinfoil hat theories, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau knew he was mentally ill and warned his doctors that he should be in prison so he wouldn't do what he did. no one listened, so he committed suicide by cop. it has very little, actually nothing at all, to do with organised terrorism, but it was the perfect excuse Stephen Harper needed to introduce a bill that would solidify and mandate a police state.

if you want to find the organised terrorists all you have to do is visit your local police department. the terrorists carry guns and badges, and have the ability to beat you and kill you with impunity. case in point: many people thought there was more than one shooter on that day, exactly because cops were running around in masks and brandishing guns.

I'll agree Zehaf-Bibeau was insane much like anyone else who embraces Radical Islam but, the truth is that he didn't commit suicide by cop. He committed murder by belief. Suicide by cop involves putting yourself in a situation that gives the police no choice but to kill you.

Your mentally ill friend there did nothing of the sort. He killed and didn't even slow down and let history take it's course. He went on to attempt to murder even more people which shows he had zero intention of committing suicide by cop and every intention of dying a martyr's death so he could get what he felt were his just rewards in heaven.

So, perhaps you should give your head a shake because you missed the mark by a nautical mile on this one.

Don't forget, "nautical" is a racist slur.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
romanP romanP:

Don't forget, "nautical" is a racist slur.

Wow, who knew that I'd been using racist terms since I was a young Ordinary Seaman back in the 60's. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 am

:!: :cry:

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 106.49 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 127.59 KiB | Viewed 45 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:06 am

Live event at War Memorial going on now.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ot ... -1.3272984

Boy am I ever sorry I started to read the comments. Fucking Disgusting.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 am

martin14 martin14:
Boy am I ever sorry I started to read the comments. Fucking Disgusting.

I block those scripts from running, so I never have to see them. You should too!