image.jpg [ 45.3 KiB | Viewed 361 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 43.41 KiB | Viewed 362 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 am

BRAH BRAH:
:!:

It's a classy move. Just because they are politically different, doesn't mean they have to be assholes.

Yes, I'm looking at you, WildRose party.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
romanP romanP:
just for the record, and to dispel all of these ridiculous tinfoil hat theories, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau knew he was mentally ill and warned his doctors that he should be in prison so he wouldn't do what he did. no one listened, so he committed suicide by cop. it has very little, actually nothing at all, to do with organised terrorism, but it was the perfect excuse Stephen Harper needed to introduce a bill that would solidify and mandate a police state.

if you want to find the organised terrorists all you have to do is visit your local police department. the terrorists carry guns and badges, and have the ability to beat you and kill you with impunity. case in point: many people thought there was more than one shooter on that day, exactly because cops were running around in masks and brandishing guns.

I'll agree Zehaf-Bibeau was insane much like anyone else who embraces Radical Islam but, the truth is that he didn't commit suicide by cop. He committed murder by belief. Suicide by cop involves putting yourself in a situation that gives the police no choice but to kill you.

Your mentally ill friend there did nothing of the sort. He killed and didn't even slow down and let history take it's course. He went on to attempt to murder even more people which shows he had zero intention of committing suicide by cop and every intention of dying a martyr's death so he could get what he felt were his just rewards in heaven.

So, perhaps you should give your head a shake because you missed the mark by a nautical mile on this one.

you think so? i guess you're not very well informed then. here's a little help with that:

How Michael Zehaf-Bibeau went from petty criminal to the face of homegrown terrorism

$1:
In court three days later, Zehaf-Bibeau was adamant he didn’t want to be released. He even warned police he would commit a crime if they didn’t keep him behind bars.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am

PS, lives would not have been wasted if hero-worshipping jingoists did not get in a huff about someone peeing on an Important Rock.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:31 am

i think i heard a pin drop. did anyone see where it fell?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:15 am

romanP romanP:

No one is falling for your trolls.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:31 am

romanP romanP:
PS, lives would not have been wasted if hero-worshipping jingoists did not get in a huff about someone peeing on an Important Rock.

You're a complete fucktard.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:01 am

romanP romanP:

Down your throat or up your ass ?

Basically the same direction.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
romanP romanP:

You're a complete fucktard.

He's not just a slug that believes in obsolete stupidity. With that post he revealed he's nothing but a vile sack of complete shit. Hopefully someone bootfucks him a good one when he opens his spew-hole around the wrong guy. Fucking lousy commie bastard. :evil: