CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:52 am

Meanwhile...

What's happening in Germany.

$1:
"I find it impossible to understand how the city can treat me like this. I have struggled through life with grief and sorrow and now I get an eviction notice. It is a like a kick in the stomach." - Bettina Halbey, 51-year-old nurse, after being notified that she must vacate her apartment so that migrants can move in.

The landlord is being paid 552 euros ($617) for each migrant he takes in. By cramming as many migrants into his property as possible, he stands to receive payments of more than 2 million euros a year from government.

Germany: Migrants In, Germans Out

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:03 pm

$1:
Not likely. The 25,000 Justin Trudeau has promised to bring to Canada by the end of the year will likely come directly from the Middle East. These would be documented refugees already registered with the UN, and not from among those now on European soil.

Smart move Mr. Trudeau. At least these won't be the healthy young males who made up the bulk of asylum seekers to Europe and will be alot less likely to be the radicalized assholes that are right now infecting Europe under the guise of seeking a better life.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:06 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:10 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Meanwhile...

$1:
"I find it impossible to understand how the city can treat me like this. I have struggled through life with grief and sorrow and now I get an eviction notice. It is a like a kick in the stomach." - Bettina Halbey, 51-year-old nurse, after being notified that she must vacate her apartment so that migrants can move in.

The landlord is being paid 552 euros ($617) for each migrant he takes in. By cramming as many migrants into his property as possible, he stands to receive payments of more than 2 million euros a year from government.

How is this the fault of the Immigrants?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:14 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Meanwhile...

$1:

This disgusting appropriation of private property to house people who have not and likely never will contribute to a society is nothing short of Communism being hidden under the guise of humanitarianism.