canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 am

Title: Syrian women pictured throwing off niqabs after their village was freed from Isis
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-06-12 11:37:26

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 am

So, wait a minute...

You mean they're not wearing the Bee-keeper costumes, because they want to?

That can't be. That's not what we were told.

Progressives need to get to these ladies and give them a talking to stat.

They don't appear to know who they really are, or what they actually want. Where do they think they are? Reality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 am

Yes, According to the the imams women enjoy wearing these things it makes them feel safe, not these women.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:40 am

So wait does this mean not all Muslims are now an wearing fundamentalist? I'm confused because I'm pretty sure we've been told here that they're all the same.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
So wait does this mean not all Muslims are now an wearing fundamentalist? I'm confused because I'm pretty sure we've been told here that they're all the same.

And I'm sure you see yourself as riding in on your white steed of truth yielding your flaming sword of "Not All."

It's bullshit. Stop telling yourself lies.

Nobody is saying "they" are all the same.

But there is a "not all" here that actually has some fact behind it. Not all Muslim women want to wear the niqab or burka. In fact I would suggest that left to their own devices it wouldn't be too long before none would wear the walking body bag in its current forum.

The for-real "all" here is a totalitarian ideology that can force the uncomfortable, status stultifying fashion of niqab or burka upon many Muslim women as fashion chains. Given choice women would and do lose them. And here it is just theory, but I would guess, yes, "All" of them.