GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 am

Repercussions are coming. Innocents will die as a result. :cry:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:43 am

Xerxes, Stratos' comment certainly would have applied to DerbyX who incessantly railed against Christians and more or less said we were gangstalking him and causing all of the problems in his life.

Myself, I live in California and I work with a large number of what I call 'evangelical atheists' who admantly and loudly hate Christianity. It's not unusual for one of them to say they want Christians dead and they are the people who came to mind for me when Stratos posted his comment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:47 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

A lot of innocents have already died.

Repercussions ?

Nope.

We are nowhere near repercussions.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 am

martin14 martin14:

Repercussions ?

Nope.

Snap.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 am

martin14 martin14:

Repercussions ?

Nope.

We're at the point where we ether keep letting political correctness continuing to FUCK US or we say enough and fight back.

Last edited by BRAH on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am

Yet here you are telling me to go to hell, Atheists do not believe in hell.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:00 am

xerxes xerxes:

Thus the devil once spoke to me: “Even God has his hell: it is his love for mankind.”
And recently I heard him say these words: “God is dead; God died of his pity for mankind.”

That would be true if Satan created all religions, however, the only religion we all know for sure Satan created is Islam.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 am

BRAH BRAH:
We're at the point where we ether keep letting political correctness continuing to FUCK US or we say enough and fight back.

In the current US political drama one of the issues is in the ability of the candidates to properly identifiy our enemies.

That said, I do not blame the Moslems for being what they are.

But I do blame the LEFT for allowing the Moslems to be where they are.

Just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend then so is the friend of my enemy also my enemy.

Meaning that when the time comes to purge the Moslems from our societies it will also be time to purge those elements in our societies that enabled Islam to become the internal threat to our societies that it is.

Because it isn't enough to fix the problem...nope...we have to get at the root cause of the problem.

:idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:13 am

martin14 martin14:

Repercussions ?

Nope.

I was under the impression he was making a sardonic point about how when these Islamic attacks happen the Muslim Brotherhood 5th columnists that have an open soapbox at the Progressive (or if you prefer "Mainstream") media will tell us the real problem is there will be a backlash against Muslims. Some "mendacious grievance mongering taqiyya artist" like Fiyaz Mughal will start wailing about all his imaginary hate crimes and the implication of revenge attacks that rarely if ever, actually occur.

Was that not what Shep was getting at?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 am

From the net...

$1:
By Michael P. Ramirez July 26, 2016

Once again, the vile and wretched refuse of mankind have attacked the innocent. ​ Our prayers go out for the families of Father Jacques Hamel, and the nun who is fighting for her life. We pray Our prayers go out for the people of ​France and for people everywhere who have fallen victim to these heinous acts of terror.

The terrorists who continue to commit these brutal acts, attacking an 84 year old priest and a nun, demonstrate what they truly are, cowards, who prey on the weak, helpless and defenseless. ​ As I have written before, these tragedies expose "those who subvert religion to justify brutal acts of barbarity. Only when the world can see these animals for what they truly are will the world unite against these emissaries of death and destruction."

But before you can go after evil, you must define it. It goes by many names; ISIS, ISIL, lone wolf, DAESH... but they all share one thing in common, the celebration of death in the name of radical Islam.

We pray for those who have been touched by terror.

We pray for governments, obliged to protect their citizens, to have the knowledge, determination, and the courage and fortitude to intercept these murderers and prevent acts of terror, but most importantly, we pray that they have the will to eliminate this cancer before it spreads further.

It will take more than a loving embrace to do this or a continued allegiance to artificial boundaries of hypersensitivity. It will take the resolve of people.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BRAH BRAH:

In the current US political drama one of the issues is in the ability of the candidates to properly identifiy our enemies.

That said, I do not blame the Moslems for being what they are.

But I do blame the LEFT for allowing the Moslems to be where they are.

Just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend then so is the friend of my enemy also my enemy.

Meaning that when the time comes to purge the Moslems from our societies it will also be time to purge those elements in our societies that enabled Islam to become the internal threat to our societies that it is.

Because it isn't enough to fix the problem...nope...we have to get at the root cause of the problem.

:idea:

The Left owns this and every other Terrorist attack, it's on them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 am

This bit bears repeating:

$1:
But before you can go after evil, you must define it. It goes by many names; ISIS, ISIL, lone wolf, DAESH... but they all share one thing in common, the celebration of death in the name of radical Islam.

And agreed Bart and Brah there's an even greater enemy that allows this one. Without it Mohammed's poisonous message would never have made it into out cities. We have to name that one too.

So...

Enemy thy name be Prog.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Xerxes, Stratos' comment certainly would have applied to DerbyX who incessantly railed against Christians and more or less said we were gangstalking him and causing all of the problems in his life.

Myself, I live in California and I work with a large number of what I call 'evangelical atheists' who admantly and loudly hate Christianity. It's not unusual for one of them to say they want Christians dead and they are the people who came to mind for me when Stratos posted his comment.

True enough. I agreed with Derby on a lot of things but I've never liked the militant atheist types. I met too many when I went to university and they still annoy me to this day.

Fundamentalists are all the same no matter what their ideology. It's their way or die.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:11 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Fundamentalists are all the same no matter what their ideology. It's their way or die.

Yep, and if it's all the same to them the feeling is mutual. :wink: