canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:33 am

Title: White husband confesses to setting cars on fire and painting racial slur on garage door
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-12-27 01:30:26

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:33 am

Meanwhile...

ABC News Worries Hate Hoaxes "Discredit" Muslims

"Following a wave of hate crime hoaxes generally reported to make President-Elect Donald Trump supporters look deplorable, ABC News is now highlighting the hardships of the fake claims on Muslims."

More at link.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/ ... t-muslims/

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:05 am

$1:
ABC News is now highlighting the hardships of the fake claims on Muslims

So these fucking bastards are victims even though they're the criminals? Fuck ABC News and fuck the lying, manipulative Muslims, too! :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:52 am

$1:
“But one or two false reports should not take away from the credibility of dozens of other real ones.”
One or two? Try at LEAST 20%.

$1:
The CAIR spokesperson goes on to tell ABC News that Muslims hoaxing hate crimes are under “psychological stress” by the incoming Trump administration and are developing “mental health issues,” which can lead to hate crime fabrications.
I fucking hate these worthless cocksuckers at CAIR. Psychological distress because of Trump? What a load of bullshit. There was no shortage of hate crime reports against them that turned out to be fake during 8 years of O'Bummer. Hell, they've been hoaxing hate crimes against themselves since at least 9/11. Seems that being a Muslim is a mental health issue in general.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:29 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
$1:

So these fucking bastards are victims even though they're the criminals?

Only the individuals who commit the hoaxes are the criminals. For someone who claims to be such an individualist you sure are quick to resort to collective blame and collective punishment.....for certain demographics anyway.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:33 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
$1:

So these fucking bastards are victims even though they're the criminals?

Only the individuals who commit the hoaxes are the criminals. For someone who claims to be such an individualist you sure are quick to resort to collective blame and collective punishment.....for certain demographics anyway.

I'm referring to the criminals who make these hoaxes and then justify their hoaxes by posing as victims.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:41 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I'm referring to the criminals who make these hoaxes and then justify their hoaxes by posing as victims.

Well you said "Fuck ABC and the Muslims too". Sounded like you were talking about more than just the hoax perpetrators.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:55 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Well you said "Fuck ABC and the Muslims too". Sounded like you were talking about more than just the hoax perpetrators.

I wasn't talking about all of them when I posted that but thanks for reminding me to also include the rest of them in that sentiment.

Very thoughtful of you to make sure they weren't forgotten. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:59 pm

So you're admitting to it now?