bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 pm

look, its like this: If you don't "Believe" in the Holocaust you're either incredibly stupid or purposely an asshole. No other explanation needed.
Neither one deserve more support than the price of a .22

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 pm

herbie herbie:
look, its like this: If you don't "Believe" in the Holocaust you're either incredibly stupid or purposely an asshole. No other explanation needed.
Neither one deserve more support than the price of a .22

And while I applaud the apparent change in your attitude towards the death penalty I still don't think they'll let people execute holocaust deniers just because they're vile disgusting idiots who can't or won't grasp reality.

So, given that your outstanding idea is a non starter I'd say we're still better off exposing them for what they are because if you allow them to remain hidden in the shadows they'll be able to continue with their crusade against all Jews.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

So, given that your outstanding idea is a non starter I'd say we're still better off exposing them for what they are because if you allow them to remain hidden in the shadows they'll be able to continue with their crusade against all Jews.

They expose themselves. We don't need to do it for them.

Criminal charges won't make people any less radical or stupid.