canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=29658" target="_blank">Bad girls are often in trouble from the day they were born</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/22-lifestyle" target="_blank">lifestyle</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=kitty" target="_blank">kitty</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2008-01-30 09:04:23
<strong>Canadian</strong>

Colorado Avalanche
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Crimes of Poverty! I want your boyfriend/ ipod/ shoes! Not so sure. What strikes me is the violence of the 15 year old who is in all likelyhood not "supporting or protecting a man." This is often girl on girl crime or assault.

I can't help noticing how the author has taken the issue of womens criminal behaviour and found a way to blame men for it.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 am

So, basically what this article is saying, is that women are more violent but it's not their fault?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 am

Awwwwww, poor girls... See, you men should treat us girls wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better :lol: Because in the end, it is always the girls looking for love, and the men not giving it... Which makes us basicly pussies that cannot look after themselves. Feminist are gonna love this article...

[/sarcasm]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:43 am

ROTFL ROTFL.. well said B

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:22 pm

And then I am constantly amazed at those who think I am a pussy for having a restraining order against my X. Local cops know better, they got her convicted for assaulting her mother and applied on mother's behalf for a restraining order for her and got mine ammended----increasing the terms.
I learned this when the Police hand delivered an sign orginal copy.

As the sergeant said; "You can't live with them and you can't hit back."