canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm

$1:
And you can take your anti american bullsh*t and f*uck off!!!

Anything guys like you don't like is "anti-American"...here's some more "anti-Americanism" for ya:

Why is it you guys think any buzz word or catch phrase is a replacement for an actual discussion or examination of ideas? Why do you think it'll cover your hypocrisy? You dump on us for Dieppe and piss on our dead and we tell you to '**** off and you decide you can hide behind "anti-Americanism". How convienent that you can hide behind that nonsense.

You started this pissing match so don't go accusing us of 'anti-Americanism'. You put people down for no better reason than your juvinile ego and when people hit back allof a sudden you act like a victim. Talk about cowardly. Grow up or failing that at least grow a pair. You ain't Washington crossing the Delaware so quit pretending you're even remotely close to that.

Last edited by Akhenaten on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:
"..bla, bla, bla.. don't know nothing bout guns or laws.. bla, bla, bla"

Yeah well apparently neither do you, or did you miss the part of being within federal jurisdiction, not state.

So let's just back the crazy train back a bit here.
Liberal pundit who starts off saying he knows nothing about guns or gun laws says this must be illegal because of the "federal zone" or whatever..
Then you jump to his defence with just as much knowlage.

Let's look at facts here:

Under 18 USC 3056, the Secret Service sets up areas designated as National Security Events. They establish a perimeter, search all those entering, and keep a watch on the areas outside the event as well. Within that perimeter around the POTUS, the Federal authority overrides state/local laws. OUTSIDE the perimeter, state and local laws apply.

These people were well within their rights and that's why they were not arrested. Since so many are unaware of these rights, it's obvious that they should be excercised more so more people will become aware of them.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 pm

$1:
These people were well within their rights and that's why they were not arrested.

This is what I said, remember? Back when you were claiming hte cops were too cowardly to arrest them. Point is you had no idea about those laws so why are you pretending to know more than the person in the clip?

You might be on the crazy train -- I'm riding the rational railroad.

Last edited by Akhenaten on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 pm

$1:
$1:
Perhaps you need to take your anti-Canadian bullsh*t and f#uck off, you dumb mope.

I can truly feel the love in here.... really I can.

Man, I need a group hug right about now.

Why can't we all just get along? :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:

Anything guys like you don't like is "anti-American"...here's some more "anti-Americanism" for ya:

Why is it you guys think any buzz word or catch phrase is a replacement for an actual discussion or examination of ideas? You dump on us for Dieppe and piss on our dead and we tell you to '**** off and you decide you can hide behind "anti-Americanism". How convienent that you can hide behind that nonsense.

You started this pissing match so don't go accusing us of 'anti-Americanism'. You put people down for no better reason than your juvinile ego and when people hit back allof a sudden you act like a victim. Talk about cowardly. Grow up or failing that at least grow a pair.

Look who is calling the kettle black!!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

get a long 2x4 and go to town.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

Gents, keep it civil please.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm

ManifestDestiny ManifestDestiny:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:

Why is it you guys think any buzz word or catch phrase is a replacement for an actual discussion or examination of ideas? You dump on us for Dieppe and piss on our dead and we tell you to '**** off and you decide you can hide behind "anti-Americanism". How convienent that you can hide behind that nonsense.

You started this pissing match so don't go accusing us of 'anti-Americanism'. You put people down for no better reason than your juvinile ego and when people hit back allof a sudden you act like a victim. Talk about cowardly. Grow up or failing that at least grow a pair.

Look who is calling the kettle black!!

Doesn't even make sense -- YOU'RE the one who started the pissing match so don't accuse me of 'calling the kettle black'....as soon as you couldn't handle it you discombobulated into an emotional mess.

Last edited by Akhenaten on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:
These people were well within their rights and that's why they were not arrested.

This is what I said, remember? Back when you were claiming hte cops were too cowardly to arrest them. Point is you had no idea about those laws so why are you pretending to know more than the person in the clip?

So you continue to agree that the protesters were acting legally,
yet continue to wonder why they are not invoolved with the police.

What gives ?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

$1:
So you continue to agree that the protesters were acting legally,
yet continue to wonder why they are not invoolved with the police.

No. You have it wrong. I never wondered why the police weren't involved....not once.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:

I'm quoting the laws and both of you are clearly wrong.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

$1:
I'm quoting the laws and both of you are clearly wrong.

Phfft. No. You can't make up your mind....and a 5 second examination of complex laws you don't even live under doesn't mean you know what's right or what's wrong - clearly you've deluded yourself into thinking that. One minute you're degrading the police for not arresting them and the next you're telling me they can't and that you understand their laws better than anyone (since this is a hot topic debated back and forth by many who know way more than either of us).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 pm

You can spin shit all day but it's never going to be gold.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Take that advice yourself. I didn't spin anything.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 pm

In a nutshell: People were openly carrying arms and they said they were doing so lawfully. Police officers on the scene concurred.

Occam's Razor: Openly carrying a firearm in Arizona where it is not otherwise restricted is legal.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23  24  25 ... 28  Next