bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

I'm on a site called "Canada kicks ass" .

Funny how at least half of the topics are US related.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
any f#cktard that bashes Canada on this particular site is either a mouthbreathing troll or an inbred asshat.
OK, if I have to choose I will vote inbred asshat.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 pm

ManifestDestiny ManifestDestiny:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

Yeah, and where were your gun-toting, freedom-lovers then? Doing squat. Nations like Canada certainly answered the call in 1939. America? Not so much.

You ar trash for disrespecting all of the American boys that died during this timw fighting in Canadian uniforms!!!

So you can say what you want put down US lives lost and thats ok!!! yeah sure!!!

YOU HYPOCRITE!

I didn't disrespect them, you dumb animal, i called you and the U.S. out for not coming to Europe's aid in its darkest hour! That was an objective historical call, and at no point did i besmirch American soldiers (you did, dummy, when you trashed Dieppe as Americans were there too!).

You, not me, made this comment, "You guys had it under control Dieppe raid and all!" That was a direct shot at Canadians (and British and American) that sacrificed themselves in defending liberty. I NEVER made any reference to besmirching American lives lost. Now, you're not only a douche, you're first rate liar.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Thanos Thanos:

No one, and I mean fucking NO ONE, takes a cheap shot at Canadian soldiers around me and gets away with it. Especially not some douchbag chicken hawk down in the States who's too fucking retarded to even know his own country's history, much less ours. Him lauging at us about Dieppe is as low as if one of us started mocking Americans for Kasserine Pass. And I'd bet he's too fucking dumb about genuine American history to even know where Kasserine is as well. Fucking retards like that, they shouldn't be let out of the day home or allowed anywhere near computer terminals.

Couldn't agree more - he's an ignorant instigator and his comments fly in the face of not only the brave men that actually sacrificed something for liberty but Canadians that hold their history and values dear to their hearts. Shame on those that read his comments and stood idly by while he sullied our past and our heroes.

YOU STARTED IT!!

Cry much? Get a tissue and each and every time you kick dirt on dead Canadian soldiers, i'll kick back harder. Don't like it? Take a hike.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

The title of this thread is "A dozen protesters carry rifles to Obama speech", lets get it back on topic and keep it there please.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

Yeah, and where were your gun-toting, freedom-lovers then? Doing squat. Nations like Canada certainly answered the call in 1939. America? Not so much.

You ar trash for disrespecting all of the American boys that died during this timw fighting in Canadian uniforms!!!

So you can say what you want put down US lives lost and thats ok!!! yeah sure!!!

YOU HYPOCRITE!

I didn't disrespect them, you dumb animal, i called you and the U.S. out for not coming to Europe's aid in its darkest hour! That was an objective historical call, and at no point did i besmirch American soldiers (you did, dummy, when you trashed Dieppe as Americans were there too!).

You, not me, made this comment, "You guys had it under control Dieppe raid and all!" That was a direct shot at Canadians (and British and American) that sacrificed themselves in defending liberty. I NEVER made any reference to besmirching American lives lost. Now, you're not only a douche, you're first rate liar.

What do you expect from a moron with the name Manifest Destiny. That alone should tell where his head spends most of its time.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

I find that most right wing Americans only debate until they realize they can't rationally support their position.

Then they simply become unhinged and decide to kill you.

Must be the water..... :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

Couldn't agree more - he's an ignorant instigator and his comments fly in the face of not only the brave men that actually sacrificed something for liberty but Canadians that hold their history and values dear to their hearts. Shame on those that read his comments and stood idly by while he sullied our past and our heroes.
And I for one accept your scolding. I wanted to respond but could not find language that would be acceptable on the forum.

My question to this guy is: Why are you here?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

The Eagle Squadrons

The Flying Tigers check those out

Before the US entered the war, many Americans joined the Canadian Forces, especially the RCAF, and served in ordinary Canadian units. so you just disrespected all of those lives lost.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

The Eagle Squadrons

Before the US entered the war, many Americans joined the Canadian Forces, especially the RCAF, and served in ordinary Canadian units. so you just disrespected all of those lives lost.

Nope. I didn't. You're a flat ass liar. And you still pissed on the graves of Canadians. Wanna' see the quote. And like the little uncultured pissant you are, you're still rationalizing your deplorable conduct by trying to push culpability on others

Take a hike

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 pm

poquas poquas:
I find that most right wing Americans only debate until they realize they can't rationally support their position.

Yes, you're right. We've abandoned fact based debate and have decided to eliminate you. Hope you don't mind if ignoring you to death is our preferred means of offing you. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanos Thanos:

You're a thoroughly disgusting piece of human waste to say something like this. If I ran this place your pathetic ass would have been banned the second you posted this garbage.

Mod edit

And you know where you can go.

Why are you wasting your time around here with all us cowardly dumb Canadians anyway? Don't you have some Commie-loving secret-Muslim health-care reforming congressman to go terrorize instead?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
poquas poquas:

Yes, you're right. We've abandoned fact based debate and have decided to eliminate you. Hope you don't mind if ignoring you to death is our preferred means of offing you. :wink:

As long as you also ignore our oil, our natural gas, our hydro and all the other natural resources you get from us, sure, I have no problem with that. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

The Eagle Squadrons

And those Americans, I wonder how they felt about the sacrifice at Dieppe?

You are an idiot.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

poquas poquas:

Funny ive been called every name in the book told to go kill my self etc. etc.

and i became un hinged :roll:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next