$1:
“When buildings are destroyed and no one is hurt – who cares?”
The property owners care you fuck!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 am

These people should be shot. After all, when anarchists are shot and no one else is hurt - who cares?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm

wait... they have tactics?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

KorbenDeck KorbenDeck:
wait... they have tactics?

Yeah, just one... Meet at a Starbucks.

Then they dress up in black hoodies and take it from there. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Why black? Everyone knows that chartreuse is in this year.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Here's a better idea. Turn them over to the Communists like they did in the Spanish Civil war.

Voila no more anarchists.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

They have no tactics other than destruction, meanwhile they all wear brand name clothes and listen to big business backed emo rock on their Ipods while protesting against capitalism and globilization.
Loooooosers

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:25 pm

That guy deserves the keys to the city. See the friggen looser ripping off the Bell store? Anarchist my ass, low life, scum of the earth and nothing more than a friggen thief. Declare marshal law and wipe the streets clean of the gutless cowards.

There were a lot of legitimate political protesters in the streets and their honest and democratic right to spread their message was overshadowed and lost because of these gutless low life's. That is a sad thing.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 am

$1:
That guy deserves the keys to the city

Nice to see, of all the people walking by someone had the balls to stop that guy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

QBC QBC:
That guy deserves the keys to the city. See the friggen looser ripping off the Bell store? Anarchist my ass, low life, scum of the earth and nothing more than a friggen thief. Declare marshal law and wipe the streets clean of the gutless cowards.

There were a lot of legitimate political protesters in the streets and their honest and democratic right to spread their message was overshadowed and lost because of these gutless low life's. That is a sad thing.

The guy who stopped the looter? I've no doubt that the GTA cops and the RCMP are actively looking for him right now for assaulting the looter and violating his rights. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

The worst with those thugs (because they are not activists, they are thugs that try to justify their actions) is how they call themselves "arnarchists".

I doubt that any of these has read anything from Proudhon or any other prominent anarchist philosopher. At best, they are angry teens, they hate the establishment, capitalism, etc, which they blame for all the problems in the world, including their own mediocrity. Developing their political ideas is not important, smashing windows and torching cars are their top priorities.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Annihilator Annihilator:
The worst with those thugs (because they are not activists, they are thugs that try to justify their actions) is how they call themselves "arnarchists".

I doubt that any of these has read anything from Proudhon or any other prominent anarchist philosopher. At best, they are angry teens, they hate the establishment, capitalism, etc, which they blame for all the problems in the world, including their own mediocrity. Developing their political ideas is not important, smashing windows and torching cars are their top priorities.

I think you're wrong. Most of them are not teens. Which is what makes it sad. With a 16 year old, I can understand this sort of thought process, and it would be just teenage vandalism with a fancier excuse.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm

andyt andyt:
Annihilator Annihilator:

I think you're wrong. Most of them are not teens. Which is what makes it sad. With a 16 year old, I can understand this sort of thought process, and it would be just teenage vandalism with a fancier excuse.

They could very well be young adults that have not mentally evolved passed that level.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Here's another take on it:

$1:
Black bloc protesters have complicated motives

http://www.straight.com/article-331473/vancouver/violent-black-bloc-protesters-have-complicated-motives