CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Very bad news just heard on Old Glory stations, Radiation fallout carried by the Jet Stream as dust? from the Japanese desaster have reached California.

The Japanese Government has Finally acknowledge this Crisis is worse then they reported many days ago, however things are improving.

Meltdown, Shemltdown you have Radiation floating over the Ocean and with wind pattern shifts Tokyo will get hit, China, Russia, ect. I just saw recent Pictures of this Powerplant and It's a Bloody Mess, and those rinky Dink white suits the workers are using rated just for minimal radiation exposure, is a crying shame.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:22 am

Look at cartoon that they made for kids :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am

So now they are saying that radiation levels are up in food, like milk and spinach...
Now, I dunno, but where does that milk come from? Is that coming from a cow milked AFTER the quake and Tsunami, or before? And that spinach, has that been taken off the land after a Tsunami went over it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 am

Brenda Brenda:
So now they are saying that radiation levels are up in food, like milk and spinach...
Now, I dunno, but where does that milk come from? Is that coming from a cow milked AFTER the quake and Tsunami, or before? And that spinach, has that been taken off the land after a Tsunami went over it?

What do the quake and tsunami have to do with it? If the report is accurate the radiation would be from particles that have settled on the ground near the reactors. The cows eat the grass and voila. Of course this is milk from after the tsunami - that was on the 11th, radiation released shortly thereafter so there's plenty of time for it to show up in milk. A Dutch girl should know that cows are milked 2 or 3 times as day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

Really? Because all Dutchies are farmers and walk on clogs? :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

I knew he'd get in trouble with that statement. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

andyt andyt:
Brenda Brenda:

What do the quake and tsunami have to do with it? If the report is accurate the radiation would be from particles that have settled on the ground near the reactors. The cows eat the grass and voila. Of course this is milk from after the tsunami - that was on the 11th, radiation released shortly thereafter so there's plenty of time for it to show up in milk. A Dutch girl should know that cows are milked 2 or 3 times as day.

Anyway, smart ass, what the quake and Tsunami have to do with it is exactly my point. Who says it wasn't ALWAYS a bit elevated? For the past 40 years?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 am

$1:
Officials said it was too early to know if the nuclear crisis caused the contamination, but Edano said air sampling done near the dairy showed higher-than-normal radiation levels.

$1:
The trace amounts of iodine were found in Tokyo’s water on Friday, the first day since the government ordered nationwide daily sampling due to the nuclear crisis, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology said.

OK, you go with your theory that this radiation was always present, I'll go with the idea that fallout from the reactors caused it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

Maybe they should mention that it is ABSOLUTELY NOT HAZARDOUS too, so there won't be any more stress on the Japanese when it is not necessary. How about that?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:54 am

Because it's not absolutely not hazardous. It's above what they have deemed safe levels, but you'd have to consume an awful lot to really have an impact. The stories I looked up did mention that. And, if the wind shifts, then it could get a whole lot more hazardous.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am

Taking Iodine pills yet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 pm

In related news, to help replace the downed nuclear power plants, the Dutch will be sending Japan a shipment of windmills... and as an added bonus, lead-lined clogs.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:43 pm

raydan raydan:
In related news, to help replace the downed nuclear power plants, the Dutch will be sending Japan a shipment of windmills... and as an added bonus, lead-lined clogs.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Taking Iodine pills yet?

Nope, doesn't sound like I'll have to. But I don't live 30km away from the reactors either. If I was those people, I'd be shitting bricks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

A long extension cord.

If it works, but looking at the buildings, there's another day or two
of jury-rigging.

And then I wonder how well electricity will mix with the chlorine gas
from the seawater.

Jerry-rigging?

:lol:

could be both, depends on your accent i guess ;)

So reactor 5 and 6 are now 'safe', only 4 more to go..

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 21  22  23  24  25  26  27 ... 30  Next