Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2011-11-29 20:00:37
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am

WHy don't they just set up a school uniform like many other Catholic Schools.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:20 am

They should worry more about the quality of the education they provide as opposed to what the senior girls are covering their "assets" with.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 am

When I graduated high-school the girls were wearing mini skirts/sundresses/dresses. Panties and hose existed but no pantyhose, so some girls wore thigh high hose with garters. Cleavage... don't get me started on cleavage! [drool]

The perfect environment for young men to practice restraint, multi-tasking (checking out the girls and doing math at the same time) and concentration... all good skills to have later on in the job market.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 am

Administration should be glad they're wearing pants.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 am

I gotta go with the School on this one. Truth be told, most of the girls wearing these things, put them on, look into the full length mirror & see ' 36-24-36' in the reflection, while in reality, the majority actually look like a Hefty garbage bag full of jello! PDT_Armataz_01_32 PDT_Armataz_01_32 PDT_Armataz_01_32

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am

This college "genius" should have spent more time with her face in a book during her high school years, rather than in a mirror making sure she looked "hot" for school.

$1:
i think its pathetic that they are more concerned about dress code rather than the students education. i personally went to st joes from grade 7 -12 and graduated from there last year and just over the course of grade twelve i had been sent home for dress code various times, in which some suspension i received were more than one or two days.they also don't allow students to wear tank tops and certain skirts and shorts, which leaves us not being able to wear shorts, skirts, ripped jeans, leggings, jeggins, lulu lemon pants, and tank tops. as a teenage year old girl what else is there to wear? its not easy to find clothes for the high school age group when you're not able to wear so many things. another thing from my own experience is that they try giving the students baggy sweats to wear instead of the "inappropriate bottoms" which is discussing who wants to wear sweatpants that someone else wore? who knows if they have been washed. they also asks the students to change and if they do change at the school they make the students give them there "inappropriate pants" until the end of the day and in some cases the following day. they need to relax and let the students be. if someone is walking around with there butt hanging out of there skirt or boobs popping out of there top then yes ask them to change but anything else is pushing it. now that I'm in college and we are all able to wear whatever we feel there is no issues and it is not often you see people dressed "inappropriately". some work places such as retail /department stores even allow lulu lemon pants.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:42 am

Ridiculous - when I went to high school the cool pants were skin-tight jeans - and they never affected my ability (or anyone else's that I know of) to learn. This is nothing more than a bunch of prudes projecting their morals on students.

Truth be told - I was a nerd and I appreciated looking at all the fine young ladies in their tight jeans! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 am

Once again, be happy they are wearing pants. I've done security for "pre teen" dances.

The horrors I saw...

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 am

Tricks Tricks:

The horrors I saw...

You mean ho ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 am

Yogi Yogi:
I gotta go with the School on this one. Truth be told, most of the girls wearing these things, put them on, look into the full length mirror & see ' 36-24-36' in the reflection, while in reality, the majority actually look like a Hefty garbage bag full of jello! PDT_Armataz_01_32 PDT_Armataz_01_32 PDT_Armataz_01_32

Sadly, this seems to be true amongst our younger generation of future heart attacks and obesity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am

Jesus don't these guys have anything better to do than constantly ban things. Bring on the anny state.

What's wring with just a sign that says: Remember ladies: Lycra is a privilege, not a right.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 am

I don't have an issue with this. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What's wring with just a sign that says: Remember ladies: Lycra is a privilege, not a right.

:mrgreen:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

PDT_Armataz_01_32