canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:43 am

Title: BREAKING: Jessica Yaniv loses cases against women who wouldn�t �wax her balls�
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-10-22 11:38:44
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:43 am

I didn't want to wait to see how CBC and the others we're going to spin this story or if they were going to tell you about it at all so sorry to you guys out there who prefer your news Prog-washed but you're going to have to settle for the Post Millenial.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:44 am

BREAKING: Jessica Yaniv loses cases against women who wouldn’t “wax her balls”

$1:
Jessica “Jonathan” Yaniv, who infamously brought human rights complaints against multiple British Columbia estheticians for declining to perform services on her male genitals has lost her cases.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms today issued a news release declaring victory on behalf of their clients, as an early ruling in favour of the mostly home-based salon workers was announced just one day after the Canadian federal elections.

According to the news release, The decision noted, “human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.” The decision further found that Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct,” “filed complaints for improper purposes,” and concluded Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving.” Finally, noted the Tribunal, Yaniv was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself” while giving evidence.

The JCCF represented five of more than 10 aesthetician workers Yaniv brought complaints against, many of whom were immigrants or from visible minority or highly religious communities. This, along with Yaniv’s history of racially charged remarks, led many to speculate that the complaints were racist or xenophobic in nature.

Most significantly, the Tribunal ordered costs of $2,000 payable each to three of the five women represented by the Justice Centre, including one woman, Mrs. Hehar Gill, who had been forced to close her business due to Yaniv’s vexatious litigation. According to the JCCF’s news release, Mrs. Gill, a practicing Sikh, explained to Yaniv that she was only able to provide services to female clients due to her religion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:48 am

Those poor (real) women, having to go through something this horrible and outright horrifying due to the insanity of that disgusting.....thing. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 pm

This is great news. Score one for common sense.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:12 pm

I think we can thank YouTubers for this one. They forced even the mainstream to cover the insanity of this "case" (if that's what it was) in a way that even the Kangaroo courts of Trudeau senior's human rights councils had to choke down and admit it should have never even gone to "trial" (if you want to call it that.)

It really sucked that the Human Rights court (if you want to call it that) forced secrecy on this one at first. You weren't even allowed to mention Yaniv's name. It should never have even gone as far as it did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:15 pm

This is shitty news!
It's a "Dog Bites Man" story for everyone who doesn't spout so much bullshit they begin to believe it's the truth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Nobody in their right mind would tell a woman that they have to wax their balls against their will. Doing that is actually akin to today's all encompassing definition of sexual assault. So, while this ruling is good news for the sane portion of society, I still think they should have done it but, with boiling hot wax and then, when this giant pain in the asse's testicles were BBQ'd beyond repair and had to be surgically removed, he could finally be what the fuck he obviously wants to be. An extremely hairy sort of female.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:54 pm

I'd have my balls waxed but I haven't been bowling in a long time so why bother?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:46 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'd have my balls waxed but I haven't been bowling in a long time so why bother?

I literally spent hours polishing my balls once. Didn't help in the slightest though in making the golf shots go farther or straighter. :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I literally spent hours polishing my balls once. Didn't help in the slightest though in making the golf shots go farther or straighter. :mrgreen:

You have to polish your club too. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:34 pm

I can assure you that the shaft(s) and head(s) are clean and shiny too. And I never forced any unfortunate Sikh or Filipino woman working in a salon to do the dirty work for me either. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:57 am

I dipped my balls in hot wax once then polished them for a week strait. I lost them to some girl with some huge melons. That was the last time I played marbles at the local food market.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Nobody in their right mind would tell a woman that they have to wax their balls against their will.

I've been laughing to myself since this conspiracy hatched, that anyone would believe a Human Rights council had the power to make her, or that any court anywhere at all could force someone to do it.

Some people are easily suckered into believing any random thing that offends their sensibilities. This is how fake news propagates.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:43 am

I wax my balls unnecessarily. I say unnecessarily because all it does is scuff the felt on my Billiards table.