Posted By: Strutz
Date: 2021-08-31 20:17:41
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:20 pm

Awesome game played by both teams and I was not at all shocked that it went into OT.

Way to go ladies! Canadian women kick ass! :rock:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:05 am

In accordance with prophecy.

[B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:52 am

I watched at least parts of several games in the tournament and I must say I was impressed with Japan's team. They had their best result (6th) this year and though, on average, they are smaller than players on opposing teams they obviously have a good program for development and may be a force to watch in the future.

It seems to me that women's hockey has become more exciting to watch as the opportunities young girls have had have progressed over the years.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:58 am

Strutz Strutz:
I watched at least parts of several games in the tournament and I must say I was impressed with Japan's team. They had their best result (6th) this year and though, on average, they are smaller than players on opposing teams they obviously have a good program for development and may be a force to watch in the future.

It seems to me that women's hockey has become more exciting to watch as the opportunities young girls have had have progressed over the years.

Unless she is playing in Dalmeny Saskatchewan. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:07 am

rickc rickc:
Strutz Strutz:

Unless she is playing in Dalmeny Saskatchewan. :wink:

Oh yeah. :roll: Don't get me started...