canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:31 am

Title: Iranian women could face up to ten years in prison if they post photos of themselves without a hijab
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-07-30 17:38:20

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:31 am

The joy of Sharia Law once again, itmakeesone real happy to be an infidel.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:06 am

Thank god the US fucked that country up, eh? Sorry but everything that's happening in Iran today can be placed squarely on the shoulders of the US after their Shah bullshit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Thank god the US fucked that country up, eh? Sorry but everything that's happening in Iran today can be placed squarely on the shoulders of the US after their Shah bullshit.

I'm having a hard time disagreeing with that. I could pull up some stuff but yes we screwed the pooch in Iran with the whole Shaw thing. Wish we could and would just turn our backs on the whole thing and walk away. Unfortunately in this day and age that's impossible.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:07 am

stratos stratos:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

I'm having a hard time disagreeing with that. I could pull up some stuff but yes we screwed the pooch in Iran with the whole Shaw thing. Wish we could and would just turn our backs on the whole thing and walk away. Unfortunately in this day and age that's impossible.

Not impossible. With the US as a net exporter of Natural (Freedom) Gas and fracked crude oil, it's reliance on the Middle East is waning. It can afford to ignore parts for now, and many think the reason the US can be hard line in some parts of the M.E. is for that exact reason.

Short term, anyhow. Those bounties are limited, so we'll see how long it lasts.