Category: Political
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2019-10-16 12:16:38
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:01 pm

I am under the impression that it is �bad form� to get involved on another country�s elections, or is it only bad when you don�t like who is doing it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:27 pm

:idea:

Attachments:
Krooks.jpg
Krooks.jpg [ 71.38 KiB | Viewed 47 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Ezra's flawed logic: that the two things have anything to do with each other.
Extreme right's flawed logic:
1 they listen to Ezra
2 their brains rotted so bad thanks to the shitstain in the White House they can't tell the difference between rooting for someone and political interference.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Martin Luther King III also endorsed Trudeau this weekend, despite the blackface incidents.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:31 pm

herbie herbie:

their brains rotted so bad thanks to the shitstain in the White House they can't tell the difference between rooting for someone and political interference.

You must be a denier.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:38 am

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
I am under the impression that it is �bad form� to get involved on another country�s elections, or is it only bad when you don�t like who is doing it.

Yes, and yes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:36 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Martin Luther King III also endorsed Trudeau this weekend, despite the blackface incidents.

Who?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:48 pm

llama66 llama66:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Who?

The guy who started the reformation against the Catholic Church. He glued some papers to a church door. The third one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:53 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
GreenTiger GreenTiger:

Yes, and yes.

In reality, it's only bad when when you don't like the person who's being backed.

I'm sure that if Obama had backed Scheer or Bernier, a few people here would be real happy about it... but also very confused. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:02 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Who?

The guy who started the reformation against the Catholic Church. He glued some papers to a church door. The third one.

Oh! That guy! Now that the Third Hand Lutheran Church has endorsed him, he'll be unstoppable.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:08 pm

raydan raydan:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
GreenTiger GreenTiger:

Yes, and yes.

In reality, it's only bad when when you don't like the person who's being backed.

I'm sure that if Obama had backed Scheer or Bernier, a few people here would be real happy about it... but also very confused. :wink:

Personally, I think it's always bad. I don't recall any comment Ronald Regan may have made about the re-election of his fishing buddy Brian Mulroney, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say a word. As it should be.

Obama may be a private citizen now, but his endorsement still carries weight. But he should still exercise his right to stay the fuck out of our elections, just as Trudeau did in 2016.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:09 pm

llama66 llama66:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
Who?

Oh! That guy! Now that the Third Hand Lutheran Church has endorsed him, he'll be unstoppable.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:17 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Personally, I think it's always bad. I don't recall any comment Ronald Regan may have made about the re-election of his fishing buddy Brian Mulroney, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say a word. As it should be.

Obama may be a private citizen now, but his endorsement still carries weight. But he should still exercise his right to stay the fuck out of our elections, just as Trudeau did in 2016.

I think it's always bad too... maybe he only did it to piss off Trump.