canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Title: Parents sue Maryland high school after daughter was 'forced to convert to Islam'
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-01-30 11:47:26

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:47 pm

andyt andyt:

Cool self portrait Andy, R=UP but what evidence to have to support or deny the facts of the story?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Here's some more on this story from a counter-jihad site.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/01/3 ... mplaining/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:58 pm

The subtitle of the article should be: "Local Idiot Makes Noise, People Forced to Listen".

I learned about the five pillars of Islam in high school too. And the Buddhist Eightfold Path. I converted to neither.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Well,nobody's forcing people to listen, even if FD's mission in life is to push this shite. The headline alone would be the giveaway that this is pure crap, doesn't seem to be supported by the story. But what else can you expect from the Daily Slime. FD must have shares in the company or something.

Be interesting to run an fMRI on someone whose brain is so hyper paranoid. I guess similar to PTSD sufferers, where there is hyperconnectivity between the amygdala and the neocortex. Danger, danger, Will Robinson.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:11 pm

xerxes xerxes:

I learned about the five pillars of Islam in high school too. And the Buddhist Eightfold Path. I converted to neither.

Was it like this?

Was it one day on one religion and a 5 day immersion on Islam?

Did you learn and practice like this?

Did you have a separate textbook for what you were learning in class and a dumbed down version you were allowed to take home to pretend that's what you were learning?

Did you get assignments like these?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 pm

andyt andyt:
Well,nobody's forcing people to listen, even if FD's mission in life is to push this shite. The headline alone would be the giveaway that this is pure crap, doesn't seem to be supported by the story. But what else can you expect from the Daily Slime. FD must have shares in the company or something.

The headline says Maryland Parents are suing the school. Do you have evidence suggesting they're not? The quotation marks suggest the parents believe their daughter was "forced". Do you have information suggesting they don't believe that?

Because if you don't, the only lying, idiotic, smears here are the ones you're farting out from your personal keyboard.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:35 pm

That site is always... and only... good for a laugh. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:45 pm

The Daily Mail publishes stuff the Progressive media censors, and is the world's most visited news site as a result.

This pisses some people off. I say, so what? Go back to the CBC if the fuller truth bothers you. You're paying to get stroked at your state run media with stories that support the indoctrination. Go there then. Laugh at the truth and cry for your lies. Enjoy. Who cares?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:52 pm

You think people go there for the truth ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Wow. The prog squad really doesn't like this one, does it?

But I notice you all have your mocks and smears, but none of you have any evidence suggesting the claims in the article that a parent is suing a Maryland high school for what he believes is Muslim indoctrination is not factual.

Why so sensitive about indoctrination claims, I wonder? And you don't seem to be saying they're not true. You seem angry people are allowed to know about them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:05 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

But I notice you all have your mocks and smears, but none of you have any evidence suggesting the claims in the article that a parent is suing a Maryland high school for what he believes is Muslim indoctrination is not factual.

Why so sensitive about indoctrination claims, I wonder?

You think the headline indicates only what the parents believe? Fine, then my comments apply to the parents. What a couple of maroons. Sad to see he's ex-military too. And you of course posted it because you agree that these two are a couple of nutbars, right?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:19 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Why so sensitive about indoctrination claims, I wonder? And you don't seem to be saying they're not true. You seem angry people are allowed to know about them.
Thats not how it works FD, it is not up to us to disprove your daily barrage of bullshit, the onus is on you to provide something factual before we need to disprove it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:22 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I'm allergic to BS.