Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Delwin Delwin:
I am always sceptical of polls, as they are not always very accurate.however, if there is any degree of accuracy to the latest angus reid poll on Ford's chances of re-election, then I don't think Toronto has anything to worry about:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/cityhal ... l-suggests

I’d be doubly sceptical of anything the Star has to say on Ford. They have been printing anything negative they can find/make up about Ford since he was a mayoral candidate.

I'm sceptical of anything political the Star says. Their bias is amongst the worst of news sources.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 am

Agreed. I won't even take the free ones they seem to be distributing everywhere. The Star, like all newspapers, is living on borrowed time. Soon they will be just another blog.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:35 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Agreed. I won't even take the free ones they seem to be distributing everywhere. The Star, like all newspapers, is living on borrowed time. Soon they will be just another blog.

oh my! will Heather Malick have to start working for the CBC? :lol:
Or will she just receive her paycheques directly from the LPC?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 am

I won't even read her shite. She's there just to wind any right-of-centre readers up enough to post on their site. She's a less articulate and a more rumour sourced lefty version of Ezra. I don't read him either.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

I take it you don't have a dog then. The Star is at least good enough to crap on. Give them that credit at least.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Another landslide victory for Fat Bastard is coming if there's a by-election.

[B-o]

Can't dodge the fact the resemblance is uncanny. Heck he even share some of the mannerisms.