canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:55 am

andyt andyt:
We'ed better give the peaceable Muslims a place to go, a way to feel welcome here, or we'll just create the very thing we worry about.

Here is a question I'd like to see if you have the guts to answer with one number.

What percentage of Canada's population do you believe should be Muslim?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:08 am

I don't have quotas in mind for any group. Reduce immigration where we are just importing people who really can make a contribution to Canada, and you won't have huge enclaves of any group forming, instead they will integrate. I believe at the moment we have quotas for different regions - we should get rid of those and only bring in the best people who are really needed and who can adapt quickly. That would probably favor Europeans and Americans, and so be it.

Setting a quota on a specific religion would require some serious rewriting of our constitution, I think.

How many conservative Jews do you think should be allowed into Canada?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 am

andyt andyt:
Same deal with the Muslims. They can want what they want, doesn't mean they're going to get it.

This is not true, but it requires open eyes to see.

Yours are wide shut.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:44 am

andyt andyt:

We'ed better give the peaceable Muslims a place to go, a way to feel welcome here, or we'll just create the very thing we worry about.

I have a 12'x6' garden shed empty, there should be plenty of room.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
andyt andyt:

Here is a question I'd like to see if you have the guts to answer with one number.

What percentage of Canada's population do you believe should be Muslim?

The ones we let in are fine, it's their kids that are born in western countries and educated in western schools, that fall for the fairy tells told by the imams about how wonderful things are back in the Islamic shitholes the previous generations left. No, don't listen to mom, dad, granny and gramps, listen to some frother at the mosque who goes on about the privileges you enjoy, being evil.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:55 am

That's a very small proportion of those 2nd gen kids that do that. Very small.

But some of the imports are problematic too. Some have actually joined jihad (court cases), many more are just fundamentalist and sympathetic to the bullshit. That's why it's so important not to bring over huge numbers of any one group to cluster together and try to recreate their homeland here. We had/have the same problem with the Punjabis and Khalistan, with the ones over here being far more radical than those back home. Thank God Sikhism isn't a proselytizing religion or we'd be in real trouble by now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 am

Lately, one is hearing from the survivors among Yazidis, Kurds, and Christians in Syria and Irag.

There's a story one hears again and again. It's the surprise they feel to discover what were once their friends and neighbors turning on them and helping ISIS to hunt them down. Their friends and neighbors turned to radical Islam.

That's one kind of Jihad. Another one is immigration Jihad. Anybody with open eyes can see that as the Islamic demographic grows in a population anti-social problems increase among it. Why even list them. You know them - rape, riot, segregation, blah, blah, blah...

You've seen what's happening in Europe. If you'd like to play dumb though, I'm happy to provide links.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Canada.

http://www.islamawareness.net/NorthAmer ... slam2.html

The rate at which the population of the Islamic demographic is expanding in Canada overwhelms even that of America's rate.

"The number of Muslims in Canada is predicted to triple over the next 20 years."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/01/27 ... lim-study/

Worldwide "the world’s Muslim population will grow twice as fast as the non-Muslim population in the next 20 years, when Muslims are expected to make up more than a quarter of the global population, a study published Thursday predicts."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/01/27 ... lim-study/

In Germany before the war Nazi's were not the majority. Yet they were able to dominate the political discourse to the point everybody in German would eventually tell you he or she was a Nazi and would verbally support the excesses of Nazism.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:24 am

They seem to have a critical mass.....below a certain number, they are 'safe', but once past that bad things happen. Or a better metaphor might be a viral or bacterial infection. Up to a certain point the host can contain and or combat the toxins, but once you reach the tipping point massive system and organ failure ensues. Islam is like this in our societies. It isn't benign, it's merely dormant.

$1:
In Germany before the war Nazi's were not the majority. Yet they were able to dominate the political discourse to the point everybody in German would eventually tell you he or she was a Nazi and would verbally support the excesses of Nazism.

They never became the majority, yet were able coerce the German 'moderates' into compliance and collaboration.....much like the jihadis are able to do to their 'moderate' coreligionists.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:30 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
They seem to have a critical mass.....below a certain number, they are 'safe', but once past that bad things happen. Or a better metaphor might be a viral or bacterial infection.

Keep in mind the numbers are 7 years old, and have already changed.

What Islam Isn’t

By Dr. Peter Hammond
FrontPageMagazine. com | Monday, April 21, 2008

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 am

That's interesting, because...

$1:
The current number of Muslims — 940,000 — comprises 2.8% of the Canadian population. A recent report from the Washington-based Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life said they will increase both in number and proportion of the country — 2.7 million, or 6.6% of the Canadian population, by 2030. By comparison, Muslims are expected to make up 1.7% of the U.S. population by that time.

http://life.nationalpost.com/2011/01/31 ... ars-study/

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 am

andyt andyt:
I don't have quotas in mind for any group.

That's not the question I am asking. What I want to know is in your opinion, what is the ideal percentage of the Canadian population that should be Muslim? 2%? 10%? 50% 100%?

andyt andyt:
How many conservative Jews do you think should be allowed into Canada?

Jews are great! They have the highest IQs in the world and are the highest achievers in science and business. If every Jew in the world moved here they would constitute about 20% of our population and I could live with that. For my money we can't attract enough Jews.

Now I answered your question with a firm number please do the same for me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:51 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

They never became the majority, yet were able coerce the German 'moderates' into compliance and collaboration.....much like the jihadis are able to do to their 'moderate' coreligionists.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Apparently badly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:54 am

I don't think that way. why 20%? why not 100% orthodox Jews? Take a look at Israel and the problems they have with them there. Not many Hasidic jews involved in science, nor do they want to serve in the military. We had our own version of parking jewhad in Montreal because of fundamentalist Jews, the fuss about covering up the windows at the YWCA, etc.

The ideal percentage would be 100% of people who realize the only sane way to run a country is as a secular entity, with no infringement of any religion. keep religion in the private sphere. Unfortunately there are many religious, of all sects, who don't see it that way. For Canada and the US, at this time, the greatest danger to the secular state comes from Christians.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 pm

I know Tarek Fatah from his appearances on Sun. He is not a CAIR or BS "moderate", but he is what people actually think of when they use the term "Muslim moderate". You don't often hear from these guys. They are shunned, get death threats, and are even attacked.

He has a perspective that's worth listening to.

"The vast majority of Muslims coming to Canada want the same things every immigrant wants, said Tarek Fatah, a commentator on Muslim affairs and founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress. They are looking for economic security, better education and freedom from oppression.

'But what is different from other immigrant groups is there is a subgroup among Muslims, I call Islamists, who come here with the intention of destroying the social fabric of the country,' said Mr. Fatah. 'That is very unusual for an immigrant group and will be more of a problem in the future.'

Canadian society, especially the country’s education system, is not yet prepared to deal with a portion of young Muslims who do not subscribe to Canadian ideals of pluralism, he noted.

'If a child is raised to believe that Canadian society is corrupt it is going to be hard to change them by the time they turn 20,' said Mr. Fatah, whose recent book is The Jew Is Not My Enemy, is an attack on Islamic anti-Semitism. 'It has to start with the schools making it clear to little children that certain ways of thinking are wrong in Canada.'

He said schools should also be concerned about Muslim groups on campuses that could be fomenting anti-Western views and bigotry against Christians and Jews. Meantime, those mosques that use religious services to preach bigotry or discord should come under government scrutiny and lose their charitable status if they become too political and divisive, he said."

http://life.nationalpost.com/2011/01/31 ... ars-study/

It's worth considering, because what he is describing is among the ways the "radicalization", or I would call Muslim orthodoxy takes over as the Muslim demographic increases.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Finally a sane post by you. "The vast majority of Muslims coming to Canada want the same things every immigrant wants" It would be good for the hyperventilators on this forum, including yourself, to kee this in mind. Yes, we should be doing more to to confront the Islamists. We do this best by allaying with the vast majority, not driving them into the arms of the Islamists, as feeding paranoia and rassenhass will do.

We also do this by advocating for a strongly secular state. If in the end that means no Christmas and Easter holidays, in fact getting rid of the term holidays, so be it. Easy to substitute secular reasons to take a day off - in those two cases the solstice and equinox for instance.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  Next