bottom

Canadian Forums

llama66 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Greyhound bus killing may not have been random

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 am 

Replies: 142
Views: 3530

Li will probably will get a "Dangerous Offender" sentence, which is indeterminate (and not Life without parole for 10 years), Killing this guy is what he wants, let the bastard live, let him live and know that he will rot for 40 years and if there is an afterlife, he will suffer there too....

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Police shot JJ Harper's nephew: reserve

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 94

perhaps waving knives at cops is not the best idea, buddy brought it upon himself, you don't wave a knife at a cop and expect no repercussions.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: PM apologizes for 1914 Komogata Maru incident that saw immig

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 376

we may have been under British rule at the time, but immigration was left up to the Dominion of Canada, and we did not want them here at the time, as I said before this kind of stupidity is killing Canada.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: TV stunt draws rights complaint

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 am 

Views: 384

Whatever haappened to "freedom of opinion. I should sue this guy for being a dumbass.

Forum: Entertainment   Topic: "Passchendaele" Movie the Canadian story of the Th

Post subject: Re:
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:31 am 

Replies: 29
Views: 970

yeah the Devils Brigade was a great movie, I'd love to see more movies made about the Canadian war effort.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: PM apologizes for 1914 Komogata Maru incident that saw immig

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 am 

Views: 376

People forget countries can pick and choose who to let in, why should we be made to apologize to people, when we don't allow THEM into OUR country almost 100 years ago? People need to give their head a shake. Special interest groups are killing this country. perhaps we need to start telling these gr...

Forum: Entertainment   Topic: "Passchendaele" Movie the Canadian story of the Th

Post subject: Re:
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:23 pm 

Replies: 29
Views: 970

I'd love to see a movie about Vimy done as well, but am absolutely thrilled that Passchendaele is coming out and will see it in theaters. finally a movie about our military history. awesome.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Man stabbed, beheaded on bus in Manitoba

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm 

Replies: 244
Views: 4819

Hopefully they can declare this guy a dangerous offender and lock his ass away for all time, this guy is a stone cold killer, he deserves to hang, but since we don't have the death penalty, he needs to be removed from society, for the rest of his life. to stab someone repeatedly, cut their head off,...

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Canada's Military Should Be..................

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:53 pm 

Replies: 64
Views: 1805

a 3 ocean navy would also be nice, I voted for 150 000+

Forum: Computer Tech & Internet   Topic: NCIX, Great Canadian Computer Deals

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 am 

Replies: 23
Views: 1514

what is expensive? the total price? yeah, as I said having to buy duplicate parts is what killed me, since NCIX wants me to pay out of my pocket to ship to them for a warrantied item, I think SP1 fixed the RAM recognition issue, because windows says I have 4 GB More details about my computer Compone...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: What are you listening to....

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 am 

Replies: 11291
Views: 116153

Sigur Rós, Gobbledigook off their new album, Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (With a Buzz in Our Ears We Play Endlessly)

Forum: Computer Tech & Internet   Topic: NCIX, Great Canadian Computer Deals

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:05 am 

Replies: 23
Views: 1514

I actually just built a computer with NCIX. the 8800GT was crap, it was artifacting right out of the box. so I went to Memory Express and bought a new video card (a radeon 4850) I'm not a huge fan that when something breaks (when under warranty) I have to pay to ship it back to them. but other than ...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: What are you listening to....

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:17 am 

Replies: 11291
Views: 116153

"Long Nights" by Eddie Vedder off the into the wild soundtrack

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Bill C-61

Post subject: Re: Bill C-61
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:41 am 

Views: 497

From the CCRF. http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/ 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; 8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Bill C-61

Post subject: Re: Bill C-61
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 am 

Views: 497

its not not about .mp3's, its taking rights away from artists, and I work law enforcement, this is NOTHING like photo radar, speeding is on the books as illegal, what bill C-61 is proposing is a violation of charter rights, (and sorry Gun registration was not not a violation of any rights.) on the s...
Sort by:  

Page 618 of 619 [ Search found 9279 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.