CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

saturn_656 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Sun Media will apologize today for Ezra Levant�s Justin Trudeau rant, Brian Mulroney reportedly says

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:59 am 

Replies: 36
Views: 740

He should apologize. It doesn't get much lower than "yo mama a ho" attacks. Margarets escapades (Ted Kennedy, the 'Stones) caused Pierre much anguish. She left him, and Pierre got to be a single dad. It's all on record. Not be polite to bring it up with one of the kids. Don't blame Justin...

Forum: Science & Technology   Topic: Taxing Solar to Save Electrical Utilities

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 am 

Replies: 37
Views: 602

What we need is a carbon tax, not a solar tax. What we need is a revolution followed by firing squads for the kinds of vermin who thought up taxing sunlight . PDT_Armataz_01_40 This would be the same bunch who have now forbidden people in the US from collecting rainwater. Where in the US is that ha...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Canadian navy asking for millions more to cope with ballooni

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:03 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 915

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
we have subs?

Hell yeah, and sometimes most of them work too!

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Canadian navy asking for millions more to cope with ballooni

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:53 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 915

http://www.naval-technology.com/news/ne ... us-4386733

Looks like we're upgrading to the latest Mk48 torpedo variant.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:29 am 

Regina Regina:
Hard to believe they were once a world super power. :lol:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Looks like Spain is falling particularly hard.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Navy sends replacement Sea King helicopter to HMCS Toronto

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 461

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/second-reading/then-now-liberals-on-the-gst/article4303372/ Chretien on the GST! Sept. 27, 1990: "I want this tax dead.'' - Liberal Leader Jean Chretien Oct. 29, 1990: "I am opposed to the GST. I have always been opposed to it, and I will always...

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 am 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/us-spain-energy-idUSBRE97D0FX20130814 http://m.thelocal.com/20140321/sun-tax-talk Six cents per KwH tax on the sun that shines on your house? Being off the grid in a major city or town will net you an eight digit fine. In Euros. The next step is taxing the a...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Navy sends replacement Sea King helicopter to HMCS Toronto

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:34 am 

Why buy 43 helicopters for 4.4 billion?

When I can pay half a billion for none!

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:34 am 

$1:
Spain's decree, although never converted to law, would force solar-equipped homes and businesses to connect to the grid and pay a tax on each kilowatt consumed.

You want to talk about hubris, let me tell you about the Spaniards.

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:18 pm 

Is this the chopper without the 30 min run dry ability for hydraulics, if I recall correctly it needed 30 minute minimum? The 30 minute run dry requirement is for the gearbox/transmission AFAIK. The S-92 got an exemption on the basis that its design made total lube loss highly unlikely. Then it (to...

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm 

It sure originated with him but you have to ask whether that's still relevant, given that we are closing in on 9 years of "The Harper Government" The Sea King mess can be mostly placed at the feet of Chretien and Martin. If you can fault the Conservatives for anything, it's for not cancel...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Couple singing Peppa Pig tune to toddler were being racist'

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:49 am 

Replies: 13
Views: 465

Something is rotten in the town of Rotherham.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Canada's navy looks to fill fleet gap with purchase from U.S

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 660

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20140927/DEFREG02/309270029/Canada-Seek-NATO-US-Support-Naval-Air-Defense-Resupply VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA — Canada’s Navy, facing several years of being unable to resupply its ships at sea or provide area air defense, will turn to its US and NATO counterparts t...

Forum: Improve Canada!   Topic: Chinese Coy Wants to Use its Workers to Build BC LNG Plant

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:38 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 224

Anyone really surprised that a company from the third world wants to use third world workers at subpar wages (with nil safety regs no doubt)?

Our resources can't be offshored like our manufacturing sector but some seem intent on profiting from them with as little involvement from us as possible.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: 22-year jail term would be a �crushing� sentence for sex attacker, argues lawyer

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 am 

Replies: 19
Views: 244

Given his history, I do not find leniency to be appropriate.
Sort by:  

Page 6 of 448 [ Search found 6711 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.