CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 am

Derby your poll is fine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Legalise it, just don't make me smoke it.

Hmmmmmm......

**note to self....
Things to do on cross Canada road trip:
1) Pick up (kidnap) EB
2) Engage Child locks
3) Hot box car
4) Share munchies with EB :wink: :lol:

Oh, I'm sure you could corrupt me!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Hmmmmmm......

**note to self....
Things to do on cross Canada road trip:
1) Pick up (kidnap) EB
2) Engage Child locks
3) Hot box car
4) Share munchies with EB :wink: :lol:

Oh, I'm sure you could corrupt me!

But, with a wink and a touch to her nose was EyeBrock corrupted by Tattoodgirl. And a Merry Christmas was had by all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 am

Too right mate.

Merry Christmas!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
it may be this time of the night or the weed but I cant find them. :lol:

I corrected them ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:27 am

:|

Last edited by Public_Domain on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Its bad enough that cigarette smoking assholes break the law by standing near main entrances to public buildinhs, can you imagine pot heads doing the same?

If I was a bigger redneck. I'd go around crushing those joints into their face. Frankly, they deserve it.

Fortunately for you, you're just a forum hero and you don't.

:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Its bad enough that cigarette smoking assholes break the law by standing near main entrances to public buildinhs, can you imagine pot heads doing the same?

If I was a bigger redneck. I'd go around crushing those joints into their face. Frankly, they deserve it.

Yeah, nothing like those assholes that sit at the door to a mall, or other public building with their car idling so you can breathe in all those lovely toxic exhaust fumes, but I guess as long as they ain't smoking anything, that's ok. :roll:

Can't smoke within so many feet of a school yard now, but you can sit there for 15 minutes with your car idling while you wait for your kids.

You know how many cigarettes you'd have to smoke to match the pollution of a car idling for 15 minutes??

Yep, can't smoke anywhere cuz little Johnny might get second hand smoke cancer, but it's an acceptable health risk for him to suck back a couple pounds of car exhaust a week.

Sorry for the off topic rant [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 am

I hate those lazy arse-holes too #9. Sit in the car, right in the 'fire line' , sometimes with their hazard lights on. Everbody else parks in the lot but they are tooo special. They can park right by the door. Wankers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Really?--because it really looks like you coming off as the asshole here. I thought that's what the "ASL" stood for, actually. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Really?--because it really looks like you coming off as the asshole here. I thought that's what the "ASL" stood for, actually. :lol:

The only dude I know that uses ASL anymore is this dude:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am

Marijuana is good for society..it helps prevent me from killing people that piss me off :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
ASLplease ASLplease:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Fortunately for you, you're just a forum hero and you don't.

:roll:

actually, i consciously worded this post in a way that i dont deserve your reply. however, its revealing how many people interpreted it the same way as you did.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:

Well I figured if it was just a straight poll like "have you tried it or not" you would have claimed that most of the "tried it" people only did it once then never again. If it had been "tried or not" you see the poll would have been overwhelmingly yes.

I think this poll tried to reflect those that only tried it, those that used to use, and those that still do to give you a better picture and I think it did.

i agree that more than a yes or no choice provides us with a better insight into the pollsters. but in a way that doesn't answer my question.

$1:
The problem here is that you are so against MJ that you don't want to accept answers that don't fit your preconceptions. You don't want to see that MJ use is much more prevalent then you believe and that contrary to your beliefs its not confined to Spicoli like burnouts (Mr C excepted of course).

i think you are guilty of this too. i could have easily provided a total of 5 choices. for example
1 - never tried it, generally not exposed to it
2 - never tried it, well exposed to it, yet continually chose not to try it
3 - tried it less than afew times, had a bad experince
4 - tried it less than a few times, it did not intereset me
5 - tried it less than a few times, momentary lapse in will power , ie I wished I didn't choose to try it.

IMO,You could have easily chose to balance the number of answer in yoiur poll but chosenot to.

Last edited by ASLplease on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Derby your poll is fine.

for the most part, I agree. you guys are way too sensitive at times.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 12  Next