PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:20 pm

[B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:22 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
A rabbit, a Priest and an Imam walk into a bar.

The rabbit says "That might be a typo".

:lol: or auto-correct.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:53 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:31 am

:lol: I at least get it Raydan. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 pm

3.14% of sailors are pirates.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm

I once dated a twin and people would always ask me how I could tell them apart.

It was easy... Jill painted her nails purple and Bob had a cock.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:11 am

I have a 90 year old neighbour who has Alzheimer.

Every morning at 9 he knocks on my door and asks me if I've seen his wife...

...and every single morning I have to explain to him that his wife died many years ago.

Now, I could move, I could just not answer my door... but I actually love seeing that big smile spread across his face.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Went to the zoo and saw a baguette in a cage.

Seems it was bread in captivity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

When you're over Seventy

I was standing at the bar at the VFW one night minding my own business.
This FAT ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my behind and said,
"You're kinda cute. You gotta phone number?"
I said, "Yeah, you gotta pen?"
She said, "Yeah, I got a pen".
I said, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you."
Cost me 6 stitches . . . but when you’re seventy -- who cares?

I went to the drug store and told the clerk "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."
Lady Clerk: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?”
I said "Nah -- She's pretty good lookin' . . . . . . "
When you’re seventy -- who cares?

I was talking to a young woman in the VFW last night.
She said, "If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right.”
I said, “If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you.”
Cost me a fat lip, but when you’re seventy -- who cares?
I was telling a woman in the Club about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her breasts.
"Really" she said, "Go on then . . . try."
After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
I said, "Yesterday."
Cost me a kick in the nuts, but when you’re seventy -- who cares?
I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today. The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
When you’re seventy -- who cares?
I went to our VFW last night and saw a BIG woman dancing on a table.
I said, "Good legs."
The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so?"
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
Cost me 6 more stitches, but when you’re seventy -- who cares?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:32 am

A guy walks into a bar, and orders a beer.

Soon, he hears a tiny voice saying "That is a fine outfit". He looks around, but the bar is empty.

A little while later, he hears a tiny voice say "Have you lost weight?".

He asks the bartender who is saying that? Bartender says, "Don't worry, the peanuts are complimentary".

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:23 pm

All of the above were hilarious!!! [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 am

TOOLS EXPLAINED

DRILL PRESS : A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.

WIRE WHEEL : Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, 'Oh sh*t'

DROP SAW : A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.

PLIERS : Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.

BELT SANDER : An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.

HACKSAW : One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle... It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.

VISE-GRIPS : Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.

OXYACETYLENE TORCH : Used almost entirely for lighting on fire various flammable objects in your shop. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub out of which you want to remove a bearing race..

TABLE SAW : A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.

HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK : Used for lowering an automobile to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bumper.

BAND SAW : A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminum sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST : A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER : Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids or for opening old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splashing oil on your shirt; but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.

STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER : A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.

PRY BAR : A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part.

HOSE CUTTER : A tool used to make hoses too short.

HAMMER : Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.

UTILITY KNIFE : Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund checks, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.

Son of a bitch TOOL : Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling 'Son of a b*tch' at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2289 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 130  131  132  133  134  135  136 ... 153  Next