CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:55 pm

I live in Dawson Creek so this is all pretty much local to me. I only wish they were doing this to the American companies up here rather then Encana, one of the few Canadian ones.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Bowley88 Bowley88:
I live in Dawson Creek so this is all pretty much local to me. I only wish they were doing this to the American companies up here rather then Encana, one of the few Canadian ones.

I wouldn't wish that on any company.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Your only wish is that, it was an American company’s, pipeline that was being attacked and possibly spewing toxic gas near your town.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:

I can support the bombers causes because they pretty much just rape the land up here, however I'd rather wish it on the american companies because they are doing the same raping, and then pretty much "stealing" our resources from us. Many of the people around here are working in the Oil & Gas industry and they know thats exactly whats going on, however their loyalty is bought off with big pay checks, free gas, and company trucks. Personally I want to walk up to each of them(especially the ones driving around like asses in Haliburton trucks) and call them traitors.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Your only wish is that, it was an American company’s, pipeline that was being attacked and possibly spewing toxic gas near your town.

I don't think the bombers are intending on actually hurting anyone, they just want the company to stop.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Bowley88 Bowley88:
Eisensapper Eisensapper:

I don't think the bombers are intending on actually hurting anyone, they just want the company to stop.

It's sour gas dude,will kill anyone in one minute.Someone get this guys IP and report it to the RCMP.

Your profile says your from Dawson.
Forgive me if I seem paranoid.

Last edited by ziggy on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Right he gives an ultimatum to company working within the law, creates illegal explosives then detonates them on pipelines. Not giving a second thought for the people who live in and around your town, not to mention the environmental disaster that a ruptured pipeline would cause...
Ya the guy is a wonderful person, let’s give him the order of Canada.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 pm

I wouldnt mind doing a search of Bowley88's house with a bomb dog, then get a swab off him and run it for explosive residue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Right he gives an ultimatum to company working within the law, creates illegal explosives then detonates them on pipelines. Not giving a second thought for the people who live in and around your town, not to mention the environmental disaster that a ruptured pipeline would cause...

The only enviro disaster will be people dieing from a release of h2s.

Bad shit my man,very bad shit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
I wouldnt mind doing a search of Bowley88's house with a bomb dog, then get a swab off him and run it for explosive residue.

You bet.

Those dog's are amazing.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Eisensapper Eisensapper:

It ain't gonna be just people.....it's going to be anything which comes in contact with it....birds, mammals....anything that breathes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Hyack Hyack:
ziggy ziggy:
Eisensapper Eisensapper:

It ain't gonna be just people.....it's going to be anything which comes in contact with it....birds, mammals....anything that breathes

Like the first pic where it was set below a riser(where the pipe comes out of the ground) it would have shut down on the one side but all the gas from the other side would have escaped before it shut down.

Deano-bobba renno's more of the expert on this and can explain the dangers more but this is scarey shit.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

If they wanted to cause that big of a disaster around here, I'll bet you they would have already. It wouldn't exactly be hard. Judge me all you want for not being angry with the vandals, it wont do you any good. I expect ill probably meet an undercover CSIS agent or something this weekend at the bar I work at, trying to probe people for any information.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm

CSIS isnt that switched on....

The fact is they ARE trying to cause a big disaster. The person who has done this has crossed the line between vandal to terrorist. So if you support terrorism, all the power to ya, the combat engineers will try not to break your shit when they have to search your house.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Bowley88 Bowley88:
RUEZ RUEZ:

I can support the bombers causes because they pretty much just rape the land up here, however I'd rather wish it on the american companies because they are doing the same raping, and then pretty much "stealing" our resources from us. Many of the people around here are working in the Oil & Gas industry and they know thats exactly whats going on, however their loyalty is bought off with big pay checks, free gas, and company trucks. Personally I want to walk up to each of them(especially the ones driving around like asses in Haliburton trucks) and call them traitors.

Give your xxxxxxx head a shake!!! At least while you still can. These xxxxxxx don't care if they hurt or kill someone or not. 'Collateral damage' etc. There are other ways, much more civil and more likely to achieve the desired results than putting lives and property in danger.

In comparison, I really don't give a shit what any oil exploration company is doing to, for or against the land. I do however care a great deal for the safety and well-being of my FAMILY MEMBERS and friends who happen to LIVE in the G.P.,Sexsmith, Beaverlodge, Hythe, Dawson Creek,Taylor, Tumbler Ridge, Ft.St.John, Ft. Nelson corridor. Oil exploration is very active in all these areas, hence anywhere in the region is a potential target for these sick xxxxx. And YOU are a 'xxxx hair away' from getting the same designation!

**EDIT BY MOD**....please watch your language!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  Next