Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:41 am

Warning Graphic Video: Nice

https://twitter.com/wittmann1488/status/753950521082339328

The purge is needed, babies in strollers and children were killed in this latest Terrorist Attack. :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 am

BRAH BRAH:
The purge is needed, babies in strollers and children were killed in this latest Terrorist Attack. :evil:

That's what broke my heart the most. Seeing a covered body with a teddy bear beside it. :cry:

I am not one to judge the whole by the actions of the one, but how else to stop this?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:21 am

What would a purge look like? Deportation? To where, since these are mostly French citizens. Wholesale slaughter? I doubt France is ready for that. So basically just more and more restrictions and profiling. Exactly what the terrorists want.

One French official is quoted as saying "this is war now." If they haven't figured that out by now, there's not much hope for them. But it's going to have to be a smart war. Don't know how smart the French are.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:29 am

Voltaire, Jules Verne, Renoir, Marquis Lafayette, Marie Curie, Maximillien Robspierre, Louis Pasteur, Claude Monet, Rene Descarte, Jacques Cartier . . .just off the top of my fucking head.

Troll somewhere else Andy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:33 am

Guess you're not that smart either, if you think that list had the answers to domestic Islamic terrorism.

$1:
François Hollande takes heat for anti-terrorist strategy after Nice attack

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/don-murray ... -1.3680352

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:47 am

andyt andyt:
Guess you're not that smart either, if you think that list had the answers to domestic Islamic terrorism.

I guess your memory is too short to recall your own statements meant to piss people off, like :

andyt andyt:
Don't know how smart the French are.

But it's just your style to ignore the hundreds of poets and warriors and Nobel Prize winners that have advanced Western Civilization, and also just happen to come from France. The French also wonder how smart you really are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 am

Here's the entire quote:
andyt andyt:

One French official is quoted as saying "this is war now." If they haven't figured that out by now, there's not much hope for them. But it's going to have to be a smart war. Don't know how smart the French are.

What the fuck Nobel winners have to do with the French fight against domestic terrorism is beyond me. If you want to take one sentence out of context, either you are trolling, or just too dumb to get it. Not much point going on about this either way.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 am

andyt andyt:
What would a purge look like? Deportation? To where, since these are mostly French citizens. Wholesale slaughter? I doubt France is ready for that.

You're right. Maybe after the next twenty Muslim terror attacks the French will rise up and remove the pestilience of Islam from their beautiful land of art, wine, and gentle living.

And when the French start deporting the Muslims back to North Africa I expect you'll hold your toungue on your criticisms because, clearly, the French have been more than fair to the Muslims.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:28 am

The media, of course, is embracing the lie that this shitstain who committed this latest Islamic atrocity was not connected or tied to anyone else.

Oh, really?

Then where did he get the hand grenades? :?: :?: :?:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:30 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The media, of course, is embracing the lie that this shitstain who committed this latest Islamic atrocity was not connected or tied to anyone else.

Oh, really?

Then where did he get the hand grenades? :?: :?: :?:

Only terrorists have access to illegal weapons? He's a petty criminal, as so many of these guys turn out to be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:33 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
And when the French start deporting the Muslims back to North Africa I expect you'll hold your toungue on your criticisms because, clearly, the French have been more than fair to the Muslims.

Just as the US isn't, and can't, deport all the illegal Mexicans, the French won't be able to deport all Muslims to North Africa. What will happen is further official crackdowns on Muslims, probably civilians going after Muslims as well, all of which will just make the situation worse. This is what happens when you allow a significant proportion of your citizens to fester, and just blame them for the situation. Sound familiar?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:41 am

In France it's probably too late. They've passed the point of no return.

Is this even about ISIS for them? Even if ISIS is responsible, I mean. I'm not sure it is anymore. Historically and geographically increased violence generally starts between the points where Muslims reach 10% of the population and 20% - which is where they are now.

I can't think of a case where a country was able to do anything about it after 10%. It continues and worsens until 100%. Unless somebody can show me an exception I'm going to think of it as inevitable.

It's not too late for us though. We can learn from the mistakes in Europe. The first thing we must do is stop listening to Islam's useful idiots of Regressive thought.You know, the ones claiming to be progressive who are demanding we look the other way on immigration jihad and not recognize the danger.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:07 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
In France it's probably too late. They've passed the point of no return.

Is this even about ISIS for them? Even if ISIS is responsible, I mean. I'm not sure it is anymore. Historically and geographically increased violence generally starts between the points where Muslims reach 10% of the population and 20% - which is where they are now.

I can't think of a case where a country was able to do anything about it after 10%. It continues and worsens until 100%. Unless somebody can show me an exception I'm going to think of it as inevitable.

It's not too late for us though. We can learn from the mistakes in Europe. The first thing we must do is stop listening to Islam's useful idiots of Regressive thought.You know, the ones claiming to be progressive who are demanding we look the other way on immigration jihad and not recognize the danger.

The French will have to expel the Muslims or slaughter them all.

Leave that to the Nationalists. They'll get the job done. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:08 am

andyt andyt:
Just as the US isn't, and can't, deport all the illegal Mexicans

Except that we've done it before and we can do it again. It's just a matter of political will.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Voltaire, Jules Verne, Renoir, Marquis Lafayette, Marie Curie, Maximillien Robspierre, Louis Pasteur, Claude Monet, Rene Descarte, Jacques Cartier . . .just off the top of my fucking head.

The only one the French need again is Charles Martel.