CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 pm

ManifestDestiny ManifestDestiny:
sandorski sandorski:
Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
[

Just because you can predict something doesn't mean you can stop something. As a example of course because I also don't think the Mayans could predict there asses from there toes. If Canada was able to predict the feature and it predicted the United States would invade them.

Just knowing the feature will not stock you up on 1 mil + trained troops + all the tech needed to defeat the U.S. Military.

Yup, if they got the Message: "Ghost white people from far away will come and kick your Ass." How would one prepare for that? :lol:

By killing the frist one you see. Not invite em in for a smoke!

There's nothing to do, they will kick their Ass.

Detroit Red Wings

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Anyone seen the preview for 2012 the movie yet? Looks kinda like The Day After Tomorrow, but still, it looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXa82AuwHU

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm

There's also another related one called Seeking Closure

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 pm

sandorski sandorski:
SprCForr SprCForr:
What would be next?

Dec 22, 2012 of course.

I don't even want to know what unspeakable horrors that Date has in store. 8O 8O 8O 8O

My youngest pseudo-yuppified, latte sipping, cell phone talking, Escalade planet killer driving sister turns 40.

You'll be able to hear the wailing clearly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 pm

I still Say we are going to get a visit from Aliens...Maybe from that planet-x everyone seems to be talking about!...Geez why do you think the Mayans, Egyptians and a few other cultures all know how to make pyramids...lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 am

By watching monkeys pile up rocks?
Maybe we should grab the aliens, pin 'em down and cut out their still-beating hearts. Ya know, just to show them how much we learned from them.... :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 am

lol...uhmm nice one Herbie! No violence! they have Ray guns!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 am

plus geez havent you seen the movie aliens vs Predator...i dont know about you but like hell i am going to go try to fight off a predator! lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Nothing. That's what gonna happen. Here's my take on it. It's a calendar. When our sun is lined up with the galactic centre, that will have been a 12,000 year trip. The reason it ends is simple, they already made a 12,000 year calendar representing that trip. Why make a second one for the exact same trip? Seems a lot of work just for the sake of redundency.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Why wait three years to find out...wathc Roland Emmerich's movie this fall and get the inside scoop!

http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

Great effects in that trailer! Too bad about the shit story line, just a pimped up version of oh-so-many Nostradamus movies...

The Mayan calendar is a wheel, not a ruler, it doesn't "end", it makes a revolution.

m

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Yep, that's what I was driving at lol it's cyclical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

All that suspect this is a mistake in the address but ok.All the more programs on TV around the world on this subject with the participation of various experts who confirm all this.80% is confirmed.As it is already quite a long time studying this, I came to that will actually play the whole process is 2011 years (and thus are just said in one show), which agrees Calenar by the Maya starting from 28.2.2011 to the 28.11.2011.when performance universal time (the development of telepathy, telekinesis, etc.), and 2012 will be the only adaptation to 21.12.2012 and the last day of the time such knowing.Or number of collisions the photon, which is constantly increasing and the effect on the increase of awareness of the 22.12.2012 will reach infinite number. I think that explains everything and it will really mark a new beginning in all. This entry in the photon layer and the center of the galaxy and it is scientifically confimed and electricity will not be told what is logical. Earthquake will be solid because it is a safe country adapts and will be larger by 10%.And it is not clear to me as some think to be to pass without any earthquake and storm? Another important thing you can see that many do not understand, story is a lot that is all fact and illusion projected from the matrix of our DNA (which I agree, this is even scientifically confirmed), but as no one understood, knowing that the old 3d matrix from now deleted and only the more money is left holding all but as you can see he's leaving, and many say that the world in 4D is intact (and there are books that will all be deleted except the fact of people and nature) , which is to me quite logically because it is all Holografic projections and then there are definitely people choose (and this may take a few days when the time comes) will be able to go where they decided (what to any means). As we say with a pleiad have a small number of spaceships you can go to your 3D reality, or see what's left of the previous civilizations (not only that of the processed stone as the pyramid, for example, or stounhange, a building on the site are other convoluted metal bars ). So now you see how to "be very gradually." You have great series all the I think that it is not even one to mention and I'm up all study because all you order is complex and there is no need to ramble (books, video materials, etc.).. It is even described in some books by day will go to a particular about the points and after that how to create a common world (long story for this type), but if someone has answers on how to think it will be so gradual transition shall explain, but supported with material and not "I think" sentences

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:41 pm

WTF is that undecipherable ramble???

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Regina Regina:

Not sure but it wasn't me this time :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Regina Regina:

Someone just had a brain fart, that's for sure.